276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazon Adventure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Luckily, my daughter hasn’t skipped a beat with her reading because we discovered AR for homeschoolers…BookAdventure. By leveraging Book Adventure’s rewards based platform, I was able to bring my kids back into a reading culture where they could also flex their creative writing muscles. My son was a reluctant reader so I needed a program that focused on accountability but wasn’t designed for sterile, point-based classroom environments. Our Reports page translates thousands of data points and turns those actions into information and insights that are instantly available, actionable, and easy to interpret. As such, Book Adventure puts you in a position to ensure reading is a key part of your student’s daily routine.

This is my first year homeschooling and one of the few things my daughter misses about public school is taking Accelerated Reader tests. Wild Kratts® and Creature Power® and associated characters, trademarks, and design elements are owned by Kratt Brothers Company Ltd. Student activity in Book Adventure is reported through real-time activity feeds in your Reports page.See what lessons your students are working on, what they have completed, and the books they are reading. Pookie helps with this and gets young readers engaged in the process and moving in the right direction. My biggest challenge with my middle school students was breaking the stranglehold modern technology had over their free time. Book Adventure is fun for him, he loves his reading pet and looks forward to our weekly trips to the library to get more books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment