276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Simba Stitch 25 cm plush celebrating 100 Years of Disney, Black

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Daphne’s husband and Christopher’s father, AA Milne, was so enamoured by the partnership he witnessed between a boy and his bear, that he began to write stories about their journey through life together – and the stories of Winnie the Pooh were born.

Hand-crafted in Shropshire, the premium teddy bear collection includes Edward bears in three different sizes – 11 inches, 18 inches and 39 inches and a limited edition seven inch version. Fourth-generation managing director Sarah Holmes said: “These very special bears have been handmade in our factory in Ironbridge using the same traditional skills and natural materials as Christopher Robin’s original Edward Bear, all those years ago.Now a century later, an adorable quartet of Edward bears created by Merrythought is charming a new generation of children and adults across the world. Edward bears created by Merrythought As a connoisseur of soft toys (she has a lot!) my daughter is very fussy in what she looks for in a new plush friend. However, as soon as she saw Stitch she was in love. We are thrilled to celebrate the 100th birthday of the bear which inspired AA Milne’s Winnie the Pooh.

The size is also great. Ideal for cuddling and taking for sleepovers and on trips. It is not too small that it will get easily lost but too big that it will take over the whole bed. Voiced by Chris Sanders, Stitch is one of the main characters in the Lilo & Stitch franchise. Created by Jumba Jookiba, Stitch is an illegal genetic experiment, whose main function is to destroy everything he comes across. Stitch is very strong, practically indestructible, extremely smart and also very mischievous. Stitch resides with Lilo and her ohana. If you are looking for a lovely memento to celebrate 100 years of Disney you can’t go wrong with the new special edition Disney 100 Stitch Plush.

Baby Teddy

Here is everything you need to know about the plush and what we thought. What Age is The Disney 100 Stitch Plush For?

Will you be adding any of these new Disney 100 commemorative items to your collection? Let us know in the comments below. The 100th anniversary MagicBand+ matches the other 100 Years of Wonder merchandise. It’s a silver-gray color, with a white art deco pattern across it.

Required Cookies & Technologies

The plush also sits up straight on its own ideal for playing with (my daughter likes to read to her plushes) and displaying. Just like myself, my ten-year-old daughter is a big Disney fan and one of her favourite characters is Stitch – totally relating to the cheeky little alien. Every detail of the beloved Stitch character is there right down to his cute little claws and large pointy ears – which are glittery on the inside which my daughter loves. Your little one can get in on the 100 Years of Wonder celebration with this t-shirt featuring Daisy and Minnie in their celebratory best. The Stitch plush ismade from satin and glimmer fabrics to give it a lovely sparkly look, whilst at the same time being extremely soft.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment