276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita ADP05 Model DECADP05 Adaptor for Usb, 14.4V/18V, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Total Tools reserve the right to terminate or amend the price guarantee policy at any time without notice. For Further Information Total Tools reserve the right to change or withdraw free delivery at any time. Estimated Delivery Timeframes I guess the Battery charger really didn't help save my life. It couldn't have. There was no reception anyway. But I was still happy to have a cell phone with an OK charge when I woke up in the hospital. I was able to ignore some of my pain and the disorienting effects of the heavy pain killers they were pumping into my body intravenously, because I could listen to my favorite Merle Haggard album on the MP3s inside of the phone. I finally knew that I was going to revocer and I was going to survive my accident when I was able to just listen to that darned Merle album. That song where he sings about how the "best part of dyin' is livin' real good" was just what I needed in that moment. It helped me make the decision to live.

Special event, club or membership offers, third party promotions or prices not available to the general public

Sản phẩm liên quan

Product must be currently advertised in print or electronic media (Including newspaper, catalogue, radio, television advertising or online)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment