276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funny Best Friend Birthday Card, Bestie Birthday, Humour Birthday Card, For Her - Sarcasm c21

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was going to buy you a gift, but I decided to donate my money instead to the neediest person I know. In this case, to me, since I need it more than you. Happy Birthday! I wish you the best and that your dreams are fulfilled. A friend who can make you smile on your darkest day is a bright light that can never be diminished. I’m so grateful for you. Happy birthday!

You have no idea how much your friendship means to me. I may not say it often, but I love you and wish you nothing but happiness today and always. Happy birthday! A true friend is someone who will go to the ends of the earth to make the other person happy. You’ve done that for me countless times — thank you and happy birthday!

${Product.ProductName}

Congratulations on your newly gray hair! Cheers to more years and gray hairs to come! Happy Birthday. You’re like the sister / brother I never had…because the one I do have isn’t nearly as great as you. Belated Happy Birthday. I hope you don’t take this as revenge for forgetting mine last time. I swear that it’s just a coincidence.

Thanks for always answering my call, even when it’s the middle of the night because I forgot what time zones are.Happy Birthday, Bestie. You can count on me not revealing your age so long as you don’t reveal mine. All the best. It’s my turn to remind you you’re getting old because that’s what you always do on my birthday. Happy Birthday. You’re really old.

Life has its ups and downs, but with a friend like you by my side, I can endure it all. Happy birthday to my best friend! Eventually you reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it." ―Will Rogers Here’s what I have to say about your birthday: God help the guardian angels looking out for us tonight!Happy birthday to a friend who is good, smart, attractive, funny… and reminds me a lot of myself. Hope you have a great birthday and may all your wishes come true. They say you get finer and wiser with age. I wonder what age that would be for you. Anyway, Happy Birthday! We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence! Happy birthday!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment