276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ebony Fume | Eau De Parfum 80ml | By Fragrance World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You get a whiff of fresh, flowery top notes upon the first spray. A combination of Nutmeg Flower, Cedar, Lavender, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Mandarin Orange, Lemon and Bergamot. A tango of sweet scent with the citrusy notes of Bergamot and Lemon makes it a refreshing combo. The main note that stands out in this alluring fragrance is the leather note. The overall effect is gasoline-soaked leather with faint classic undertones of various earthy notes. The scent is the perfect example of a classic fragrance that is not outdated but suits every situation. A subtle fragrance that slowly gets you recognized in a crowd. Experience the luxury and sophistication of "Tom Ford Ebene Fume" (Ebony Fume) - it's an unforgettable journey into the world of Arabic perfumery, where exotic ingredients and impeccable craftsmanship intertwine. I like Bitter Peach better; but still, I'd be hard pressed to buy even that or any of Tom Ford's fragrances I'm afraid. Bitter Peach and TV are the 2 I'd maybe want decants of, that's the furthest I'd go. Many better Niche and Luxury line scents out there for me. Both are present in the beginning. Twin spirals of resin and wood which form a central double helix. In the earliest going there is a subtle theme of green running through things. Thyme, papyrus, and violet leaves add a noticeable accentuation to the main ingredients. Osmanthus serves as a bridge to a sturdy leather accord. The palo santo and incense swirl around it. Then a simple piece turns this transcendent.

Ebony fume eau de parfum 80ml by fragrance world - Unisex Ebony fume eau de parfum 80ml by fragrance world - Unisex

For the price it comes with, it has a surprisingly staying longevity. It is suitable to be worn in all seasons as the soft alluring scent keeps wafting around in you, making you feel good about yourself. The best thing about Bora Bora perfume is the dry-down. You can even wear it in the gym as the aroma become more prominent with the sweat. The best perfume for men is both innovative and demanding. The Mercedes Benz perfume Intense is full of exceptionally charming flowery notes with a sense of innate detailing. The passionate fragrance is quite daunting, rare, and unexpected. Get your hands on this Fahrenheit perfume clone and let loose your imagination with infinite possibilities. 69 Fahrenheit Inspired by Vintage Dior Fahrenheit An emotional ride that comprises unique and noticeable notes similar to Fahrenheit. The perfume oil comes with profound longevity. The natural oils do not evaporate easily and stay with you for more than 24 hours. In addition to that, you get the benefits with the Fahrenheit perfume oil as the high-maintenance scents are:OSMOZ magazine Fahrenheit clone, 5 best alternative perfumes similar to Dior fragrance 02 october 2022

Ebony Fume | Eau De Parfum 80ml | By Fragrance World

Remember, personal preference plays a significant role in fragrance application and layering. Feel free to experiment and adjust the amount of Ebony Fume Maison Alhambra fragrance to achieve your desired scent experience.

VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group; However, I don't think that Ébène Fumé is similar to other Tom Ford creations. I would be very happy if Ébène Fumé indeed resembled the lost Sahara Noir, at least for half its measure. I have Sahara Noir (I regret that I bought the smaller bottle), and I compared it with Ébène Fumé. No, they are not similar. Both fragrances have olibanum and smoke, but they each smell unique. The Base notes are tonka bean, leather, amber, musk, vetiver and patchouli. The leather adds depth and character to the already delectable scent. These other notes make it awarm, powdery, sweet scent. A mesmerizing scent for modern-day men who are out to win hearts. The perfume is full of notes that ooze confidence and impression on the heart of the people around. One of the things that was great about the early releases was the highlighting of an ingredient that was given a luxurious setting. In Ebene Fume perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux features the wood of palo santo as the focal point. This wood has seen some popularity in niche perfumery over the last few years. It has a scent profile which is like sandalwood. In the areas where it is indigenous it is seen as an instrument in religious rituals. Sr. Flores-Roux sees the parallel between burning palo santo and incense to create the nucleus of this. The top note consists of Calabria Bergamot and Italian Mandarina. The first spray hits you with notes of zesty fragrance that come with a sparkling sensation of freshness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment