276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Something & Nothing Yuzu Seltzer – 12 x 330 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Premium Soda is lightly effervescent, quenches deeply with the clean freshness of real cucumber and hums with a subtle natural sweetness. Method: First, make pandan syrup. On a stove, heat up sugar and water in a saucepan. Once sugar is dissolved and right before simmering, add pandan leaf and remove from heat. Cover and let it cool down. Strain. Add shio-koji at five percent of the weight of pandan syrup, then blend them all together in a blender. Keep refrigerated until use. Sakura Spritz Bourbon Steak All our seltzers contain grape juice and lemon juice to give balance and a full flavour. Our seltzers are naturally low in calories – under 44 calories per can (330ml)

French Sauvignon Blanc (34.6%), Carbonated Water, Concentrated Grape Juice, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cucumber Extract (0.2%), Natural Flavourings. Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit. It tastes like the sound a band would make if their members were a tangerine, grapefruit and a lemon…and you could actually taste sound. All our premium sodas contain grape juice and lemon juice to give balance and a full flavour. Our sodas are naturally low in calories - under 44 calories per can (11oz)

Disclaimer

All our Premium Sodas contain grape juice and lemon juice to give balance and a full flavour. Our Premium Sodas are naturally low in calories - under 57 calories per can (11oz)

Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit. It tastes like the sound a band would make if their members were a tangerine, grapefruit and a lemon...and you could actually taste sound. Moderation is the key to anything, but that especially holds true for alcohol. While each hard seltzer in this list may contain around 100 calories, the calories can begin to add up after multiple drinks. Even with a drink containing zero sugar, it’s typically the food you consume alongside the alcohol consumption that makes all the difference.

HERITAGE LINE: SUNSET EDITION

We saw the first glimpse of the hard seltzer craze in Aotearoa last summer, when an array of supposedly better-for-you fizzy alcoholic beverages that tasted of, well, not a hell of a lot, appeared on the shelves.

Great with: lunch, brunch or evening meal. This refreshment bomb is as versatile as it is delicious. Also great as a mezcal or tequila mixer. Yuzu is a delicious citrus fruit from Asia. It's flavour has notes of grapefuit, lime and tangerine Whether or not a hard seltzer is “healthy” depends entirely on your definition of the word. Maybe zero carbs is the most important factor to you, or maybe it’s the fact that a drink uses natural flavors and no artificial sweeteners. It’s Tropical Just Juice on the nose and dry armpit on the palate.” Mixed emotions during tasting (Photos: Lucy Reymer) My name is Fetch, your friendly galactic neighbourhood citrus enthusiast! I'm Brazilian by heritage, but I see myself as more of a citizen of the universe. I LOVE travelling, I've wondered all over the world and beyond. It was on my travels, actually, that I discovered my life's obsession. The yuzu.All our premium sodas contain grape juice and lemon juice to give balance and a full flavour. Our sodas are naturally low in calories - under 44 calories per can (330ml) Something & Nothing, a premium drinks brand which quenches the palate and mind of the curious modern consumer. Our seltzers were created for those people looking for a new type of soft drink; a lightly carbonated beverage which doesn't sacrifice taste to be low calorie, is made only from natural ingredients and is significantly lower in sugar than traditional soft drinks. Suze is, plainly, a bitter aperitif (which we are no strangers to here). The main ingredient is gentian root, specifically the species gentiana lutea (Great Yellow Gentian), which imparts the bitter, vegetal flavors the drink is known for. Gentian is also used in a number of other beverages — both alcoholic and non-alcoholic — such as Gentian (obvious, right?) and the soft drink, Moxie. The plant grows in Switzerland and France, which is a great segue into ... It isn't easy balancing drinks that contain rose but here you have succeeded. The aroma is unique and there are fruity after-notes. It leaves one with a very clean palate. We can imagine ourselves serving this as a nonalcoholic aperitif as we sit relaxing in our garden on a summer's evening. Very well done.

Many people feel that alcoholic drinks are off the table when trying to eat healthy, but that doesn’t need to be the case at all. Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores the true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user. So Roco decided to make his own seltzer. Roco, who is a Queens-born Filipino-American, settled on three flavors for his initial launch: lychee, mango, and calamansi. “What ultimately inspired me to pursue Sanzo is that I felt the brand, through an accessible medium like sparkling water, could serve as a bridge among cultures,” he shared. “Just maybe, seeing our beverage on the main shelves of major grocery retailers—not just the ethnic aisle—can help push the conversation around food, drink and culture just a smidge forward.” The flavors are a revelation; comforting to those of us familiar with them, and enticing for seltzer fans ready to try something new. Thankfully, Roco isn’t the only person capitalizing on the flare of Asian flavors. There’s adaptogen-infused seltzers streaked with the zip of yuzu, hard seltzers that capture the subtlety of dragonfruit, and sparkling waters infused with sweet-and-salty ume. Great with: anything from Alison Roman to Ottolenghi, a perfect pair for the vivid, herb-forward cuisine of the Middle East and Mediterranean.Alcohol itself is technically its own macronutrient, we just don’t count it alongside fat, protein, and carbs because it’s not essential. And then there are producers that take off on a grand mission to fill a void of their own determination and invest years of research into sourcing and taste-testing in search of the unconventional. Method: Add all liquid ingredients to a shaker tin with ice. Shake and strain into a snifter glass over a large ice cube. Garnish with a skewer of candied lime wheels. Yuzu-Shio Daiquiri Jordis Unga This drink is an attractive pale pink. On tasting, the flavours all burst through. There is a fullness and delicacy, which is a wonderful combination– the idea of a summer evening and a whole bottle of this is delightful! The fragrance on the nose with the delicate balance of the fruit is so attractive, and the fact there is no added sugar is also a bonus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment