276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saucony Men's Hurricane 23 Running Shoe

£53.55£107.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lacing system is easy to use and delivers an effective lacing cinch. The closed mesh and synthetic overlays are protective and effective at keeping the debris out. PWRRUN+ midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, and springiness in a foam that’s 25% lighter Brooks refers to individual running gaits as the “Run Signature.” Rather than “fix” the way someone runs, Brooks technology helps to stabilize your stride based on how you naturally run. Now that you know more about each brand, let’s look at their top models in each of the main categories. There’s no winner declared here because all are great shoes, it’s just about which one is best for your foot. Below, the EVA foam-powered cushioning is delivered with a hint of medial side support. Also, the transition is pretty smooth for a dual-density midsole. The outsole is divided into hard-wearing landing zones and soft blown rubber sections to deliver grip and stability.

Unlike many other brands that offer a flimsy all-mesh upper and a foam mono-sole, the Cohesion is solidly built.The Hurricane 23 scores right in the middle of our flexibility scale, offering a slight flex that adds an extra pop at toe-off. The Guidance Frame uses a medial post that is inherently stiff but balanced out with flex grooves in the midsole and outsole. The Hurricane 23 offers just enough flexibility to deliver a pleasantly smooth ride while still being firm enough to maintain high-quality stability. And what you see is what you get. The cut-stitched-assembled upper has a secure and protective fit. It won’t win any trophies in the interior plushness or looks department, but it gets the job done. ISOFIT is the relatively new upper construction that Saucony places on all their higher-end models. This super cushioned shoe is a favorite for many, though you are getting a touch more weight for all that cushion. Many say that it feels both like your foot is being hugged and like every step is a bit bouncy. Unlike the Ride and Guide, the Kinvara got its thorough refresh last year. We loved the update, as the Kinvara came closer to the original brief– that of a firm and lightweight trainer with a low heel-to-toe offset.

Matt: As someone who likes stability (done correctly), the Saucony Hurricane 23 is one of those shoes I just keep reaching for. As a premium stability shoe, the upper is a performance luxury design with a slightly snug, comfortable and secure fit. The midsole and outsole finally balance out with the TPU guidance frame to create a very protective, soft but responsive ride for how much shoe there is. I did not notice the 11.4 oz weight even on long runs and the stability is integrated far better than previous versions. For those wanting a high level of well integrated stability from both traditional and new age methods, a high level of cushioning without sacrificing performance and a performance/luxury upper the Saucony Hurricane 23 may be for you. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 - The long running stability favorite of many continues to develop it's Guide Rail technology which helps propel runners forward In the trail running line-up, the 4 mm offset Peregrine 12 got a brand new insole that’s made entirely of the responsive Pwrrun+ (E-TPU) foam. We put the Peregrine through the wringer and liked what we discovered.The Hurricane 23 is wide and roomy around the forefoot, so if you prefer good ventilation around the toes, the Hurricane 23 is definitely the shoe for you. The shoe works best on long distance runs performed at a leisurely pace, or as an everyday training shoe for runners looking for a comfortable and supportive running shoe with maximum comfort. Though the Saucony Tempus is the unofficial replacement for the Hurricane 23, the two shoes couldn’t be more different. The heel-to-toe drop is a lot higher than I tend to like, but it’s a very standard traditional running shoe feel. So if you’re looking for that everyday run shoe, which can provide a moderate amount of cushion to go the distance, it’s a win. And remember, just because these are two of the most well known brands on the market, there are still plenty of other shoe brands to select from if neither Brooks nor HOKA has the right shoe for you. Saucony Tempus is something quite special. There are no other shoes like it. With this shoe, Saucony has really made something out of the fact that runners who need extra stability shouln't have to merely settle for a single type of shoe. The Tempus is the obvious choice for a tempo shoe if you're a runner who needs a little extra stability.

I personally was so intrigued by those awards that I snagged myself a pair last year and they are nearing the end of their life, but have served me very, very well. Which is why I then upgraded to the newest model to see what might be different.In 2020, Saucony introduced a completely new range of shoes, the Endorphin series. Consisting of the Pro, Speed and Shift, the Endorphin series is a complete running shoe rotation meant for preparing, training and racing long-distances. Endorphin Shift 3– This feels like a cushioned slightly stabilizing shoe, good for everyday training. It’s not been my favorite Saucony shoe and I tend to like most of their shoes. Dr. Flugaur began running four years ago when he was looking for a change to his current exercise program of body building. He continues to do some light strength training but running has become his true form of exercise to stay healthy. He has met some great friends through running and loves the comradery that the running community brings. He typically runs 20-40 miles a week depending on his training schedule.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment