276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Live Pets - Gotta Go Flamingo (40-00777)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Albert adopted his sister's cats Leo and Kimmy in July 2018. [7] He has a third cat named Simon, which lives in Albert's family home. [8] E" (often yelled when someone sends the letter "E" in the in-game chat in a seemingly nonsensical manner) luisgamercool23: 4 years ago, Albert made this channel as a secret for a video where he posted videos about how he hated noobs. The video was purposely low quality with bad microphone noise. Albert's YouTube icon is inspired by Animal Crossing, despite not making much content on the game series, though he has made a single video playing Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Flamingo | Wikitubia | Fandom Flamingo | Wikitubia | Fandom

Albert has a game called Survive Albert which was made with the help of developers Jandel, NeverTrustBob, and TheEpicHaxerYT. [16]Screaming: Albert often screams in his videos. Sometimes a little too loud. Some examples are: “TIANNA IS THE BEST GAMER”, “GET NOOB” and "TIFANY MAYUMI" Some time during his life, his mom left him, as he would reference this many times in some of his videos. Earthworm Sally: A humanoid earthworm that reportedly carries various forms of diseases from the east coast to the west coast of the United States.

Little Live Pets Gotta Go Flamingo | The Entertainer

Albert's family moved to Florida from North Carolina when he was a child. He attended Suncoast Polytechnical High School in Sarasota, Florida, where he had one friend. [3] He worked at a Macy's department store for two days. [4] [5] He dropped out of college to become a full-time YouTuber. [6] Physical appearance [ ] Cleetus: Albert's current main Roblox avatar. Cleetus has an overweight body figure and wears a cowboy hat and overalls. Cleetus is said to have a son, Cletus, whom he accidentally killed while hunting pigeons. Yo tengo: A Spanish phrase which translates to "I have". Used as a reference to the large Spanish-speaking population of Roblox.Felipe: A styrofoam head which Albert painted "makeup" on, to "make him the man of [his] dreams". It was often beaten up by Albert. It was "killed" because of these acts; Albert subsequently poorly repaired it using tape and clay. It has since been entirely destroyed. It is featured in the game Survive Albert and exists as a Roblox hat item. It was also featured in a merchandise advertisement video in August 2020. I am a woman my name is dima. I want to have a really good tima. I can't think of anything that will rhyma." Sammy the Strawberry: An anthropomorphic strawberry who promotes healthy eating, often threatening people who don't listen to him. Making my way downtown" (from the song "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton, he has made several different parodies of the opening lines of the song) Still chill: A reference to the “Chill face!” that avatars could wear on Roblox before they put it off-sale. Albert frequently says this when he is doing something stressful or risky in-game, though he has ceased saying it as of 2021.

Little Live Pets | Smyths Toys UK

On February 21, 2020, a YouTuber named GamingWithKev was exposed for copying Albert's video thumbnails. Due to this, Albert made a tweet saying how he should stop copying and be more original. More recently, he was exposed for his actions of saying offensive slurs and racist comments in older videos on his previous channel, which were meant to be jokes and not serious. Albert made an apology, and many people sided with him again.Sunscreen eater: A phrase used when referring to a Roblox player that has a white skin tone or face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment