276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SnoozeShade for Cots | Blackout Cot Canopy and Cot Cover for Cots & Larger Travel Cots (That use a 120cm x 60cm Mattress) | Air-Permeable mesh | Cat and Mosquito Net for Cots

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Packs up small, easy to put on/take off, and has a nice zippy access hatch to get little ones in and out easily.

Blackout Bed Canopy - Etsy UK Blackout Bed Canopy - Etsy UK

Bed canopies add elegance and glam to your sleeping place, making it more practical and functional without going out of budget.

It is so great for us as our son has black out blinds in his room, but when we go to places such as my parents, it is sooo light for his day naps even with the curtains drawn so this is perfect for us to keep it dark. Now, I can't say with 100% certainty that it was pitch black because I didn't climb in the pack n play to check, but my toddler slept like a champ every single time.

SnoozeShade for Cot Beds | Cot bed blackout canopy and sleep

SnoozeShade for Cots is suitable from birth and can be used right up until your child outgrows their cot or travel cot. You can also find many interesting and exciting DIY Bed Canopy Ideas for kids’ rooms to give them a private place to do their study or working activities properly. The simplest way to get the look is to hang a piece of fabric across the top frame rails of your framed canopy bed. You can go with the cord-shaped fabric for this admirable bed canopy; it will be a decent masterpiece for your bedroom, and you'll surely admire making it.

This admirable and cozy bed canopy idea will be your heartedly favorite option to enhance the admiration of your room. This amazing DIY canopy bed idea will be your heartedly favorite item to enhance the coziness of your bedroom decor. Our unique fabric creates a comfortingly dark space – even if you have a light on in the room – which boosts melatonin (the sleepy hormone) and helps children drift off to sleep. This innovative cot canopy is a sleep essential for parents and is recommended and used by baby-sleep experts worldwide. It’s the ultimate parenting hack when you're room-sharing on holiday, camping, or any time you need your child to sleep in a bright or unfamiliar space.

Blackout Tent for Pack N RZMAYIS Crib Tent Cover Stretchy Blackout Tent for Pack N

I managed to put it together pretty quickly and it was easy to fit it onto his single bed frame and then side the mattress (made up with top sheet) through the end zip and all was finished. If your bedroom needs more style department, then this DIY four-poster canopy bed is just what you need. Make a boho-style living room makeover bed canopy for your bedroom décor following this easier idea; you can change the appearance of your room's corner with this admirable canopy. You can see photos of how it fits onto triangular/trapezium travel cots here and see a list of models we know it's been used on here. I suggest adding this cute canopy idea to your bedroom and your kid's room; it will be a decent stylizing piece, and you'll surely admire it.

I could run the USB fire to the bedside plug just by making a small incision in the top of the tent and he now has a light he can ask Alexa to switch on and off. Bought this to go over our travel cot as we were going on holiday and sharing a room so needed some sensory deprivation for our 7 month old. It will be a superb stylistic addition to your modern stylized bedroom, and the easier making will add this project to your favorites list. This portable blackout canopy fits easily over standard-size European cots, larger travel cots and mini cot beds (that take a mattress sized 120cm x 60cm).

SnoozeShade for Cots | Blackout Cot Canopy and Cot Cover for

Add finishing touches: Once your canopy is in place, you can add some finishing touches to complete the look. If you have a smaller travel cot or one of the triangular-style options with a mattress up to 95 x 65cm, you'll find S noozeShade for Travel Cots a better fit. It makes life easier when you're anywhere you need your child to sleep in their cot but can’t (or don’t want to) blackout the windows. Add a rainbow-colored canopy to your dream following this easiest DIY idea; it will be an attractive option to flourish your bedroom décor with admirable colors.

When they naturally stir between sleep cycles, the distraction-blurring mesh prevents them from latching on to visual stimuli (such as another family member moving in the room) that may cause them to wake up fully. Our fabric is not treated with any chemicals and every component is safe enough for a newborn, including our zips, straps and poppers (which are the only certified baby-safe poppers in the world). Adding a sophisticated touch to your bedroom will be your favorite idea because of the quicker, easier making. This adorable colorful fabric bed canopy will be a decent handmade styling piece for your home decor; because of the stunningly beautiful drapey design, it will be your heartedly favorite choice to enhance the coziness of your dream bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment