276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ketchup Clouds

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because I am going to say it. I'm not sitting in this shed for the fun of it. It's bloody freezing and Mum would kill me if she knew I was out of bed, but it's a good place to write this letter, hidden away behind some trees. Don't ask me what type, but they've got big leaves that are rustling in the breeze. Shhhhwiiishhh. Actually, that sounds nothing like them.

If you are looking for a happy summer read which leaves you in the same way as you were before you started the book then maybe this is not for you. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone looking for an invigorating, coming-of-age book. The young adult category can often come off as whiney and "woe is me" but this book proves that that is not always the case, even when the main character does have a lot to whine about. There are good authors of every genre if you just know where to look and Annabel Pitcher is one of them. ( THE GUARDIAN)My stomach fluttered and my adrenaline tingled and I felt young, Mr Harris, really young in this precious sort of way” Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments Book Cover. Photograph. Web. n.d. "Ketchup Clouds." goodreads.com. 4 Mar. 2014. < https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17242447-ketchup-clouds>. This an award winning YA book it's a mystery, with plot twisting turns that lot of so called adult books don't have. Ignore the blob of red in the top left corner. It's jam, not blood, though I don't think I need to tell you the difference. It wasn't your wife's jam the police found on your shoe. . . .

It’s hard to imagine that Annabel could follow her debut, My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece, with a new novel that is even more… captivating, moving, memorable, deft, insightful, compassionate, true to life, brilliantly observed, accomplished and exceptional (and those are just a few of the things that people are already saying), but she has. Ketchup Clouds is an extraordinary piece of writing about life: families, love, infatuation and just getting through days and nights carrying the burden of a terrible, terrible secret. Zoe reveals all in a series of letters that she writes to a prisoner on death row. You cannot hep but read her story with your pulse racing and your heart in your mouth. mother; her parents constantly fighting over jobs, money, and her dying grandfather; a deaf younger sister; and

Ketchup Clouds Ending

Tenía una de esas caras de pasa que todavía te las puedes imaginar cuando eran uva porque en algún lugar por debajo de las arrugas hubo una vez algo bonito.” a chtěla bych ti ukázat, jak se značí spoiler tady na GR. sedím tady na gauči od babičky, co stále nevyšel z módy (nebo možná vyšel, ale mi to vůbec nevadí), zabořená mezi dvěma plyšáky. Jeden je opravdu velmi roztomilý kanec s tetováním loga kofoly a ten druhý je trochu přerostlý medvěd, co nosí už několik let stejné tričko, takže je vlastně taky prase. Fuj. Ahora, señor Harris, estará usted probablemente esperando que le diga que le di patadas al arbusto o que me eché a llorar o que corrí al aparcamiento y monté una escena. Pues siento decepcionarle y todo eso, pero me quedé con la cara completamente tranquila y el cuerpo completamente inmóvil. Lo único que hice fue romper una telaraña, partiéndola en dos con el canto de la mano. Una mitad se quedó en el muro y la otra mitad balanceándose de una rama, y esa es la única prueba que hay en el mundo de que sentí que algo se me rompía por dentro.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment