276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Her Fault: The breathlessly twisty Sunday Times bestseller everyone is talking about

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Si hay algo que valoro en este género es la sorpresa, y este libro lo ha conseguido. La autora ha ido desmontando mis hipótesis conforme avanzaba en cada capítulo. Rather than take the blame for something they did, they find a way to blame you for something you did. Tras la trama principal se esconde un debate social bastante activo: el rol de la mujer en la sociedad y las exigencias que conlleva, el cuidado de los hijos, las apariencias, el pertenecer a un grupo, ... Si bien los hilos que maneja Andrea Mara son complejos, no es una novela de sacar el conejo de la chistera. Ya en la primera parte nos da una pista de por dónde va la cosa. Como es lógico no es excesivamente evidente, pero ahí está. Otra cosa es que la veamos o la sepamos interpretar. De hecho, creo, que, con la traducción del inglés, se pierde una parte de dicha pista. Si reparamos en ella el porqué de los hechos está claro. A partir de ahí es ir encajando las piezas que la autora nos va dejando. No nos lo pone fácil. Es un auténtico puzle. Me lo he pasado fenomenal haciendo hipótesis. No hay personaje que no guarde un secreto. Nos hace sospechar de todo y de todos.

As the book progressed, and more people got introduced, I found it a little confusing and lost the thread of the story at times, which slowed down my progress somewhat.Suddenly, since everything is your fault, they are no longer required to put in the hard work – and it is hard work – to change how they are and who they are. 4. They are a narcissist. I returned to school and hated Calpurnia steadily until a sudden shriek shattered my resentments. I looked up to see Miss Caroline standing in the middle of the room, sheer horror flooding her face. Apparently she had revived enough to persevere in her profession. Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to say to them, “Hey, I’m worried about you. I can see that things are really hard for you right now. Are you okay? Is there anything you’d like to talk about?” The boy laughed rudely. 'You ain't sendin' me home, missus. I was on the verge of leavin' - I done done my time for this year.' If your partner is having a hard time for whatever reason – stress over a new job, for example – they may need to get help. But they might not be able to make it happen by themselves.

Jenny is a strange one. There's something not quite right with her but I just don't know what. She almost throws herself into the dead the dead centre of the drama its almost as if she wants it all to be about her because I think maybe that's why she did of it could if just been pure guilt. If you don’t speak up for yourself and let your partner know that the blame game they are playing is unacceptable, there’s a good chance they won’t ever see the need to seek the kind of help that could improve their mental well-being. If you don’t tidy up the kitchen after breakfast, however, they may then have to clean up after you before they can make their lunch.

If your spouse is suffering from a mental health condition – especially if that is currently not being treated – it can lead to irritation, anger, and, ultimately, blame. All Her Fault drops you straight into a nightmare scenario that plays on some of our worst fears. The delicious equivalent of a binge-watch, I powered through this book in one sitting. Think Big Little Lies meets The Undoing - I had a blast accusing everyone of everything, as each chapter introduced a new twist or revelation to undo my prior conviction. A fantastic, immersive read, proving that people behaving badly really do make for the best company!" - Jacqueline Bublitz

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment