276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lottie Brooks's Totally Disastrous School-Trip (Lottie Brooks, 4)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first book in the hilarious new series for children by the bestselling creator of Hurrah For Gin. Perfect for fans of Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and Dork Diaries.

küsisin ligi 12-aastaselt vennatütrelt raamatusoovitust ja ta alguses nimetas suure õhinaga Lottie Brooksi raamatuid (millest eesti keeles on ilmunud kaks ja ta ei jõua kolmandat ära oodata), aga siis mõtles natuke järele ja ei olnud enam nii kindel, kas see täiskasvanule ka meeldiks. üsna küps lähenemine, ses mõttes, et enam ei eeldatagi, et kui sulle meeldis, siis on kõigi meelest maailma parim. Silná stránka tejto knihy sú rozhodne komiksy, resp kresbičky. Na viacerých som sa sama uchechtávala, dosť ich mám aj uložených v mobile. Proste, na jednej strane pobavia aj malého čitateľa, ale aj toho veľkého. The Lottie Brooks books by Katie Kirby are hugely popular with preteen readers. This hilarious illustrated series explores the daily ups and downs of growing up, including facing puberty, navigating friendships, dealing with first crushes and all of the embarrassing moments that come with handling school and family life. raamat polnud paha, aga polnud tõesti ka üks neid lasteraamatuid, mis täiskasvanut sama palju kõnetaks. vahepeal ikka ei juhtunud lehekülgede kaupa midagi muud, kui et rulliti tiktokki ja söödi snäkke - ma saan aru, et (eel)teismelise jaoks unistuste elu, aga mul oli jube igav lugeda, oleks tahtnud kas mõnda sündmust või vähemalt mõnda mõtetki! She might as well give up now and go into hibernation with her hamsters Sir Barnaby Squeakington and Fuzzball the Third.The character of Lottie is so relatable too. I know I'm years away from my own childhood but my memories are pretty strong. I know all too well the realities of so called 'popular girls' (although in my school it was actually both the girls and the boys who were equally mean) making fun of me for the slightest thing. And although this is a humorous book that had me laughing out loud in some places, there were also some emotional moments where Lottie is crying in bed.

Not only is she about to start high school without any friends or glamorous swooshy hair, she's just discovered she's too flat-chested to wear A BRA!Teraz ako mám skúškové, tak mi dobre padla taká ľahká kniha, ktorá sa super rýchlo a ľahko číta. Plus je milé si zaspomínať na časy, kedy ma netrápili "seriózne" problémy. Then Lottie meets new CRUSH Antoine. The language is a tiny bit of a barrier but does it matter when he's THAT good looking?

My daughter couldn’t put it down and read it in 2 days. Read at breakfast, walking downstairs, tea time, in the bath. Het verwarrende liefdesleven van Lottie is alweer het derde deel in de serie over Lottie en de eerste twee delen vond ik fantastisch. Het mee mogen lezen in het dagboek van een puber die de meest genante situaties meemaakt, het meest verschrikkelijke broertje heeft, de meest overweldigende emoties ervaart en de raarste dingen zegt tegenover haar crush is toch geweldig? But the trip soon turns into a total disaster. The other girls staying at the camp are MEGA-MEAN, best friend Jess is spending all her time with new girl Isha, and Lottie's diary gets stolen!From hilarious bestselling author, Katie Kirby, comes a brand-new Lottie Brooks story. This time it's CHRISTMAS!!! Puperleven all over, hilarische situaties en typische meidendingen uit het heerlijke (maar niet heus) leven van Lottie. Zo genieten om te lezen over de dingen die haar leven verpesten! (Sorry not sorry!)

Katie has managed to capture the essence of what this group think and feel in a positive, life-affirming fashion. Read more Look Inside Details In dit deel is het dan eindelijk zover en heeft Lottie een date, een echte date! Met Daniel, en ondanks dat ze er heel veel zin in heeft vraagt ze zich ook af of ze dan wel moeten gaan zoenen? Want dat heeft Lottie nog nooit gedaan. Haar lieve vriendinnen staan natuurlijk voor haar klaar en haar vrijandin Amber houdt ze liever op afstand. The book is primarily a tale about the pressures a young person feels as self-awareness, other people’s perception of you, and fitting in, becomes all-important. When she is caught by Charley, the most popular and prettiest girl, and the ‘influencer’ in school, rummaging through supermarket bins for perfectly good food, this is the lowest point in Laurie’s life. However, the ensuing conversation leads Charley to learn of Laurie’s ‘Beauty in the kitchen’ profile, where she promotes her natural skin-products she has made from fresh foods. These appear to be the perfect products to win the school’s enterprise competition and so Charley assumes Laurie’s co-operation and partnership, leaving Laurie to abandon her friends, who go it alone. A fortnight of compromising begins, all which places her on an uncomfortable and chaotic journey as she tries to keep pace with Charley and her manipulation, whilst losing out on her relationships with those that matter – her family and friends. Het nieuwste deel in de Lottie serie en ik heb me weer een portie gelachen. Er is liefde in de lucht (Daniel en oh la la Antoine (en niet alleen de mango), er is een flinke portie meidenplezier en leuke dingen doen, Amber mag nog steeds oprotten, er zijn leuke tekstberichten, tof met Jesse heel blij dat dit ook een deel was van het verhaal en ik kan niet wachten om te zien hoe zij dingen gaat ontdekken, Lottie is heerlijk dramatisch, er worden veel KitKat chunkies verorberd en ik wilde ook een paar, ze gaat op vakantie naar Frankrijk... met vervelende tweelingen en embarrassing vaders en een WiFiwand, er zijn grappige illustraties, en er is heel veel meer. Ik heb echt enorm genoten. Jammer dat ik hem niet in een keer kon lezen omdat ik moest slapen, maar ach dan kon ik nog even genieten vandaag. Als Lottie met haar familie op vakantie gaat naar Frankrijk zal ze haar crush Daniel moeten missen, als dat maar goed gaat. Maar wat als er op de camping een ontzettend knappe Fransman rondloopt die ook wil interesse in Lottie lijkt te hebben? Pfoe wat zijn romantische aspecten toch soms moeilijk in het leven….My 9-year-old daughter devoured it in two nights, and all I could hear from her was giggling and the occasional "Mum! Listen to this! This is SO me!". Maar sorry, ik ben echt moe van ACH die arme pestkoppen, ze hebben het zo zwaar uwu. Ik moet liever voor ze zijn. WTF. Sorry als iemand die gepest is *steekt middelvinger op naar dit soort gedoe* Katie has managed to capture the essence of what this group think and feel in a positive, life-affirming fashion. My 9-year-old daughter devoured it in two nights, and all I could hear from her was giggling and the occasional Mum! Listen to this! This is SO me!. The fourth book in this hilarious bestselling series full of friendship, family and first experiences from the creator of Hurrah for Gin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment