276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wowstick 1F+ 69 in 1 Electric Screwdriver, Dual Mode Cordless Lithium-ion Charge LED Power Screwdriver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bits are held securely inside the case by magnets, so they don’t fall out easily. However they missed a 2.5mm hex bit which is also useful for building drones. Repair Outlet is working with many different delivery companies to give all our customers the fastest delivery service. Our record show that 95% of our next day deliveries are delivered on time. But please be aware, Next Day Delivery services are not guaranteed. As we all know there is a small chance your parcel can arrive late due to uncontrollable circumstances such as bad weather, traffic, temporary technical issues, etc. If your parcel seems like it's going to be delayed, please get in touch with us, we are always here to help. Torque – Torque refers to the tightening force of the screwdriver. As such, the higher the torque, the easier it will be to tighten or loosen a screw. Most electric precision screwdrivers have an electric torque of 0.1 to 0.2 N.m. If you are repairing electronics, such as tablets and laptops, you will need a screwdriver with a manual switch to give you higher torque power. If you need more power than the General Tools 502 without veering into the premium side of precision screwdrivers, then Bressanon Electric Precision Screwdriver is the best option for you. It delivers excellent performance, and it is the best in its price range when it comes to versatility and reliability. There are some compromises to keep the cost down, but it still made our list by having an excellent combination of battery life, decent torque power, and usability.

I asked Sequre and they told me they have no relation to the other company.I asked Sequre and they told me they have no relation to the other company.” First mod is the finger control lever adapter by Painless360: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2805221 It’s made for the ES120, but as I said, the ES126 has almost the same size, so it works very well :) The ScopeAround Electric Precision Screwdriver is the lightest electric precision screwdriver with a built-in battery that we have on this list. Weighing only 60 grams, it made the other screwdrivers we tested feel too heavy. It is lightweight and portable, plus gives the best grip, making it a close call between the ScopeAround and the Jakemy.This product features a dual-mode that allows you to switch from electric to manual when you need higher torque power. The gears shutdown as soon as you switch to manual mode, which reduces the motor’s deterioration rate. The IFU Electric Precision Screwdriver has a no-load output of 200 RPM, an electric torque of 0.2N.m, and a manual torque of three N.m. I have used it a few days now, and I haven’t run out of juice yet. I am guessing each charge can last 8 to 10 drone builds or more. Value Usage – How you are planning to use the screwdriver will play a vital role in choosing the best screwdriver for you. Professional electricians work on different types of screws every time, so they need more power and better compatibility with other precision bits. We love the stainless steel build of this screwdriver. It has a ridged area just below the control buttons exactly where our index finger rests while using it. The ScopeAround Electric Precision Screwdriver has three built-in LED lights that create a shadowless working experience. It’s a nice feature to have when you are working in areas with low visibility. Bloopers: when I was testing the ES126, I ran out of coins and had to use my hammer as weight :) The power of this little guy puts out truly amazed me. Mods

The ES126 uses M4 screwdriver bits, which is a very common size and you can get replacements easily. It’s cool that it comes with 24 screwdriver bits of all sorts in a very nice case. I am passionate about technology especially consumer electronics and gadgets and I love to talk and write about them. At my spare time I play video games, watch movies and I love biking. In the case of electric precision screwdrivers, however, you also need to consider how often you will be using it. Lithium-ion batteries last longer, but if you are only going to use the screwdriver occasionally, Alkaline batteries can still give you excellent value.After a successful mod that improved the quality of my soldering stand, I have more confidence modding my tools and gadgets. 3D printers are fantastic for that and I have two mods in mind: It covers most if not all the screw types you will come across in FPV drones, and it should even handle most electrical devices like smartphones. Once you get a hold of this screwdriver, you’ll know that this is the future of electronics repair. The power that it delivers is beyond what any screwdriver can do, and the futuristic design feels very nice. It’s not cheap, but the Jakemy Electric Precision Screwdriver is one of those tools that lets you work more for less. It has a very similar look to the ES120/ES121 that I used before, even dimensions are almost identical. However I asked Sequre and they told me they have no relation to the other company.

Personally, I’d like the turn speed to be a little faster in the “unscrew” mode. As you could see from the video above, the main benefit is the comfort not the speed of work. The light turns on when it’s spinning – it helps if you don’t get enough light to see where the screw is. Very handy feature. There are two buttons, they are essentially the same, but the top button turns on the LED at the tip for working in dark areas, which is handy. The only thing that annoys me is how far the buttons are from the grip, it can be awkward to use sometimes. But I fixed that with a mod which I will show you shortly. The Sequre ES126 has a built-in battery and it can be recharged through the USB-C connector. Battery life is fantastic, I built two quads in the past week, and I am still at around 60%-70% from a full charge :)Batteries – Most electric precision screwdrivers are powered by lithium-ion batteries, while budget screwdrivers often use AAA Alkaline batteries. Lithium-ion batteries are the ones that you can recharge via micro USB, and they give better long-term value. Keep up to 12 of your favourite bits around the screwdriver, so you don’t have to take them out of your toolbox every time I’d love to see their faces when they have to do a bunch of 30mm screws like this all the time. Not so funny now huh? :D The way it works is also similar to the ES120, you press the button, rotate your wrist (just slightly) and the screwdriver will spin in that direction using motion sensing. It’s super intuitive and easy to use. The Jakemy Electric Precision Screwdriver is almost the same size as a permanent marker. It has a bit of heft, but we prefer its grip because it is easy to hold while in use. The aluminum alloy build and the anodized surface gives a nice texture to it and makes this screwdriver feel handy, lightweight, and comfortable to use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment