276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Xbox.com | Accessories - Limited Edition Halo 3 Wireless Controllers". Archived from the original on September 9, 2008 . Retrieved September 4, 2011. Main article: Xbox 360 accessories §Messenger Kit Xbox 360 Chatpad from the Messenger Kit attached to a wireless controller I'm not seeing anything here about it being compatible with the 360. Here, I saw the headline, and thought that Hyperkin was releasing a 360 controller, but it's just a replica controller.

Green "Limited Edition" controllers were released in mid October 2008 in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. The green controller has a D-pad with 16-way functionality, instead of the 8-way D-pad used on all previous controllers. [12] This controller was released alongside Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. MiniTool OEM program enable partners like hardware / software vendors and relative technical service providers to embed MiniTool software with their own products to add value to their products or services and expand their market. Blue "Limited Edition" controllers were released with Limited Edition Blue Xbox 360 consoles and both the console and the controller had turquoise accents and was released on October 7, 2014, exclusively at Walmart for a limited time. That said I got me a Duke on sale and who knows, maybe I get one of these too just for the lols, wherever they go on sale.

If you own a wireless Xbox 360 controller, you can connect the Xbox 360 wireless controller to a Windows PC with an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. Then you can follow the steps below to setup a wireless Xbox 360 controller on a Windows PC and to play games with it. One of the first things to consider when choosing an Xbox 360 controller is the features it offers. For example, some controllers may have extra buttons or grips for added comfort. Others may have wireless connectivity or the ability to connect to other devices. Design

Now locate the Xbox controller device. You may find it as Unknown Device (under Other Devices) or as a Compatible Game Controller with HID (under Game Controllers).

Update the PC’s Windows 11 to the Latest Build

The primary game controller for the Xbox 360 is the Xbox 360 controller, which comes in both wired and wireless versions. These controllers are designed specifically for use with the Xbox 360 console. 3. Can I play my Xbox 360 without a controller? Of course, the price of the controller is also an important factor to consider. While it's always tempting to go for the cheapest option, it's important to remember that you get what you pay for. In general, it's a good idea to invest in a high-quality controller that will last for a long time. Conclusion The above is all you need to do if you want to connect an Xbox 360 controller to a Windows PC. And depending on what Xbox 360 controller you use, the steps can be rather simple. Now open a game that supports the Xbox 360 controller and whether if your controller works properly.

Xbox 360 gets a limited edition orange Tron controller, because wired gamers need love too". Engadget. Archived from the original on 2018-11-11 . Retrieved 2018-11-11. Outdated or Incompatible Controller Driver: If the Xbox controller driver is outdated or incompatible with the OS, it may result in the Xbox controller issue at hand. The Xbox 360 controller, for our money, is one of the very best in gaming history. It refined the original Xbox pad just enough to create something special, and well, it looks like we might be able to experience using it again soon on modern platforms!

Reinstall the Chipset Drivers of the System

I play my 3rd party games exclusively on Xbox since the 360 cause of the controllers. As much as i find Sony’s first party games better than Microsoft’s, the PlayStation controllers have never been my favorites, most of them i fine usable but not enjoyable or used in competitive games. Since the 360, Nintendo and PlayStation consoles have only been for their exclusives, tho i do support them, but 7 out of every 10 games i buy, i buy on a Xbox platform and this controller started that for me and still has a special place in my heart. Halo 3 ODST Wireless Controller is GameStop Exclusive". Archived from the original on 2009-06-15 . Retrieved 2009-06-30.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment