276°
Posted 20 hours ago

essie Gel Couture, Lace Is More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Essie ‘At The Barre’* – This is a warm nude that Essie describe as ‘soft cinnamon nude’ but I think is the exact colour of coffee ice cream. I love shades like this on everyone else but on me they’re just not as pretty: the dreaded spam hands appear and you all know how I feel about that. You could probably get away with one coat for full coverage, but I think it looked better with two. I love that Essie have brought out a nudes range with colours that will look good on everyone, rather than the typical shadeswhich tend to exclude WoC. Available in over 100 sheer, shimmer and crème shades Seasonal on-trend limited edition collection available Product Specification

Essie Gel Couture 502 Lace Is More Sheer Pink Nail Polish

Gel Couture provides a gel like finish in two easy steps for intense rich colour with high coverage and a high shine finish. Features Essie Gel Couture ‘Dress Is More’* – ‘a sheer creamy white dusted with pink’. I love these types of polishes as they just make you look instantly put together and chic. A milky, palest pink-beige that was ridiculously shiny even without top coat and looks lovely and plumped up. I did three fairly generous coats to get this coverage. Hello world is a bit streaky on the first coat, but you can definitely already wear it with two coats for a sheerer look. I’m wearing three in the picture. The only downside that I could think of is that you can see some brush strokes because of the shimmer. Lace Is More is vanilla white nail varnish which has a subtle gold shimmer. It has a sheer coverage with a high shine, gloss finish. Luxurious longwear with gel-like color and shine in an easy 2-step system easy removal patent-pending curve hugging brush for perfect essie color coverage. D237939/7 (Mixte Aqua/Water • European/US Aqua/Water), D237939/8 (Mixte Aqua/Water • European/US Aqua/Water), D237940/6 (Amérique du Nord Aqua/Water/Eau • North America Aqua/Water/Eau), D237940/7 (Amérique du Nord Aqua/Water/Eau • North America Aqua/Water/Eau), D237940/8 (Amérique du Nord Aqua/Water/Eau • North America Aqua/Water/Eau), D237941/7 (Mixte Aqua/Water Nano • European/US Aqua/Water Nano), D237941/8 (Mixte Aqua/Water Nano • European/US Aqua/Water Nano)we see right through the angelic nature of this sheer vanilla white nail polish glowing with gold shimmer.

Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Review - Talonted Lex Essie Gel Couture Ballet Nudes Review - Talonted Lex

easy 2 step application: apply 2 coats of gel couture long lasting essie nail polish, then apply 1 coat of gel couture top coat nail polish for either a gel-like high shine or a velvety matte finish; no base coat or UV lamp needed. Essie ‘Hold The Position’*– A very pretty takeon the ubiquitous coral-peach that’s everywhere in the summer months. ‘Hold The Position’ is a bit like that summery colour’s lighter-but-more-muted cousin and I’m feeling it! Only two coats were needed for non-streaky perfection.Lace Is More is vanilla white nail varnish which has a subtle gold shimmer. It has a sheer coverage with a high shine, gloss finish. Luxurious longwear with gel-like colour and shine in an easy 2-step system easy removal patent-pending curve hugging brush for perfect essie colour coverage. up to 14 day wear*: essie gel couture delivers a long lasting, high-shine gel-like finish without the UV lamp. *reapplication of top coat at day 7.

Essie Gel Couture 502 Lace Is More Sheer White Long Lasting

The new essie Bridal 2017 collection is here and they’ve released it in the beautiful Gel Couture formulation. These are high-shine, long-lasting nail varnishes that don’t require a lamp to cure them. I’ve swatched the whole collection below, let’s take a look! Essie Gel Couture ‘Lace To The Alter’* – a ‘ soft elegant ivory sheer accented with iridescent pearls’. This is not at all my kind of colour (spam hands ahoy!) but I think it would make a really pretty nail varnish topper to give a bit of shimmer to your manicure. This was very sheer on application so I applied three coats to get this opacity. It’s a silver-blue toned white with fairly chunky glitter to really catch the light. style>

we see right through the angelic nature of this sheer vanilla white nail polish glowing with gold shimmer.