276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Active Era Premium Single Air Bed Inflatable Mattress with a Built-in Electric Pump and Pillow

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Does it come with a top of the range electric pump to make it inflate in seconds? Er, no, you have to pump it up yourself using your own pump. I write as someone who was once a Customer Service Manager in a different sector. My experience has been absolutely first class. You can also choose from two sizes including doubleand king size. Some just come in one size which may be too big for your spare room or your one man tent. Fantastic Customer Service from Jordan. Answered my questions promptly and courteously. The Premium air bed inflated in less than 3 minutes and is incredibly comfy. It's a good height too (56cm). I can highly recommend Active Era and their Customer Service.

Active Era | Free Delivery | Air Beds, Camping Equipment

How do you inflate it? Built-in pump, can also be inflated with a manual pump so it's a suitable camping air bed But more than that, if you invest in a decent air bed, you'd expect it to be easy to set up and tidy away, for it not to make an irritating squeaking noise when someone turns on it and not to have an unpleasant odour.My experience has been outstanding. She more than exceeded my expectations. I have not had any even closely similar positive response from any company in many years. The colour is a bit beige for my liking but once you’ve got bedding on it, it will look more like a divan bed for short people. Home Comfort & Support: Fitted with 6 I Beams and an integrated raised pillow, this air bed provides the same luxurious comfort as your bed at home.

Active Era Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Active Era Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

Durability: Each of the beds is jumped on 10 times and poked by a sharp point with 50 newtons of force to assess its long-term durability, and how well it stands up to general wear and tear or a bit of rough treatment.A mini army of testers help us find the best air beds and tell us which ones are most comfortable to lie down on.

Air Beds 2023: which air mattress topped our expert Best Air Beds 2023: which air mattress topped our expert

The Pro Action air bed is notably thinner than some of the pricier ones on this list. They’re more suited for a couple of nights camping rather than as a mattress for Aunt Maude’s annual visit (unless you don’t want her to stay too long). However, having a blow up mattress for camping or an emergency visitor is cheaper and more convenient than other guest bed options. How do you inflate it? Built-in pump, but it can also be inflated with a manual pump (eg, if you're camping) Need to know The sleeping surface is a foam layer on top of the inflated bed, carry bag, walled sides It’s another air bed which cleverly offers the option of either pumping it up by plugging it in or using a manual pump. That means it is good for camping or at home.Excellent customer service from a friendly woman named Karen. Had a puncture in my air bed and my issue was dealt with swiftly. Responses were unusually prompt, communication was clear for what information they needed from me and what solution they could offer. A new bed arrived in just a few days. Couldn't be happier. Date tested: April 2022 and January 2023. We're not able to show every retailer and cheaper prices may be available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment