276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PYUNKANG YUL Facial Essence Toner 200ml, Miracle Moisturizer, Natural Skincare Korean Toner for Dry & Combination Types - Astringent for Face, Certified as a Zero-Irritation, Fragrance & Color Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pleasantly, it has no detectable smell which is a refreshing change from recent orange and rose scented products I have been trialling/using. Single daily application will see it last around 4 months depending on how heavily you apply it and whether you practice the 7-skin method. Clearly, this will use up product at a much faster rate.

Essence Toner Pyunkang Yul Nước hoa hồng cấp ẩm, kháng viêm Essence Toner Pyunkang Yul

Cotton pad application gives the same benefits however, I prefer to maximise the essence toner’s hydrating benefits and I opt for the pat method. Furthermore, not all the toner makes it to your face when using a pad. Some will be absorbed by the cotton and discarded whereas waste is minimised when applied directly to the skin (some portion absorbed by your hands). Overall, I’m really happy with this Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner and would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for an affordable, hydrating toner that is good for all skin types! The Astragalus Extract helps to soothe any irritation or redness while keeping the skin hydrated. I hope you found this Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner Review helpful! Related To Pyunkang Yul Cosmetics Essence Toner Review: In fact, one study has proven that after 14 days of using Astragalus extract, there was a considerable improvement in the participant’s skin condition. It helped in reducing signs of aging and minimizes the appearance of blemishes. Ideal for all skin types even sensitive. This product is free from artificial fragrances, dyes, colours, and parabens. Cruelty-free and no animal testing.Pyunkang Yul is also cruelty-free, as they or their third-party suppliers do not test any of their products on animals, and they do not sell their products in countries like mainland China, where animal testing is required by law. Final Thoughts on Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner I’ve layered this product with my hydrating toners and it works flawlessly! There’s no pilling or strange interactions like I’ve experienced in the past. As for the scent, it doesn’t have much of one. There’s a slight herbal/medicinal smell but doesn’t linger on the skin or bother me at all. Pyunkang Yul is a big name in the Korean skin care industry. As a matter of fact, Pyunkang Yul is originally a derma clinic (Pyunkang Eastern Medicine Clinic) that practices traditional medicine in treating their patients. They have been around for quite a long time. Their history has consistently proven that natural and traditional treatments can effectively treat lung conditions and atopic dermatitis. Overall Rating and Conclusion: 4/5 – I like this toner, it is hydrating and didn’t seem to irritate my skin. I did find that my skin felt good after applying this and it did sit well and layer well under my other skincare products. I would recommend it to sensitive skins.

Review: Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner – My Skincare Regime Review: Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner – My Skincare Regime

It layers beautifully with other products and helps to keep my skin feeling soft and hydrated throughout the day. I typically use another toner, essence or serum with this and layer a good moisturizer on top. I’ve never experienced any pilling when layering with this product. If you have oily or acne prone skin and are looking for a hydrating toner that won’t irritate your skin or make it more greasy or oily, then Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner could be a great choice.Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine This ingredient is commonly used in skincare products because it’s dual-purpose. It’s used as a solvent to help create smooth, silky feeling product. It’s also used as a preservative to keep the product fresh longer. As for its skin benefits, it acts as a humectant to draw moisture into the skin. Although it’s not marketed as an acne treatment, the Astragalus Extract does have some anti-bacterial properties which can help to kill acne causing bacteria. However, this product on it’s own won’t be enough to treat acne, but it can be a great addition to your routine if you are acne-prone. Toner is not usually a product that I get very excited about, but I have to say that Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner has the potential to be a game-changer for some, as it is a hydrating and nourishing toner that is light enough to layer and is very gentle on the skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment