276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skip Hop 235465 Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please fully inspect all items recevied and report all Faults and Package/Product Damages within 48-72hours of receiving the items. This bath set is so stinking cute and I love how comfy it is for my knees and my arms while giving my little ones a bath. I leave them in place after the bath and they don’t get particularly wet during the bath, but I guess they don’t dry quickly enough to prevent mildew growth.

We don't deliver to: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. Other than that it's a great baby bath and the adjustable sling is fantastic to change bathing positions from newborn onwards.You are entitled to a replacement or refund only for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Boori operate a deposit system: At checkout you will be asked to pay a deposit, with the remaining balance to be paid directly to Boori within 2 working days. I will NEVER purchase anything from this brand, simply because they don’t offer reasonable solutions when their product is faulty. However, I am disappointed with having only used the bath for 2 months the mesh seat has black mould spots.

So uncomfortable I would not recommend this tub - very awkward to bathe the baby in, doesn't fit in a regular adult tub, gets moldy so easily, the sticker inside baby tub doesn't come off but then peels little by little with each use. Crafted in mold- and mildew-resistant material, the tail doubles as a hook so Moby can hang around when bathtime’s done. The Skip Hop Smart Sling 3-Stage Bath Tub is a fun and practical way of bathing your newborn all the way up to 6 months old.Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub—no uncomfortable plastic bumps. Once you no longer need the mesh, your little one can sit in the bath and the hook allows the bath tub to be hung after use. The sling locks into two ergonomic positions: higher for full-body support and lower for seated support. The items are packaged in a box with a carrying handle so at the end of the vacation, items went back into the box for easy transporting home. Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland.

If the purchase amount is less than the total amount of the gift card tendered, you surrender the full amount of the card.Our cheerful whale-shaped Moby tub grows with baby through three stages and offers Smart Sling™ support.

Ignore the reviews complaining about mould The people complaining about mould clearly have no clue how to care for the product. Designed for comfort, Skip Hop’s Moby® Bath Mat provides a textured, non-slip surface in your little one’s bath. From birth, your baby can lie in the mesh smart sling which provides comfort, support and can be locked into two different positions. We list an MSRP on our products that we sell ourselves and that sell through our wholesale partners.This versatile bathtub grows with baby through three stages and is the only baby bath tub families will ever need. Our versatile bathtub grows with baby through three stages and is the only baby bath tub you'll ever need. The knee and elbow pads can’t be washed in the washer, and after a few months they started looking dingy and smelled of mildew. Featuring our signature MOBY® whale, the sleek design includes an adjustable strap that fits snugly on most tub spouts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment