276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautiful Creatures: Dangerous Dream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The story shows Lena, Ethan, and Link’s graduation from high school, and Ridley and Link’s on-again-off-again relationship. The most concerning potential dangers of lucid dreaming are disrupted sleep and mental health issues.

The mystery of who was behind of everything bad that happened to the characters gripped my attention.

Their signature mixture of mystery, suspense, and romance, along with a dash of fun and danger, will pull fans in and leave them begging for more.

Following the story to see where it went added a good dose of suspense but overall it was just ok for me. Ridley herself seemed like a different person than the one I got to know in the course of four full length novels. At Metacritic, which assigns a weighted average rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream publications, this release received an average score of 53 based on 12 reviews.While their story is not an easy one and their paths are full of the unknown it is also one of beauty that has you hoping against it all that they will find their happily ever after.

So I was trying to go into this series with an open mind and not judge it based on the characters I didn't really like since the first book.

And I actually think this is the only time ever in the history of the world that I LIKED ETHAN LAWSON WATE. At the end of the story there's a couple page teaser to Dangerous Creatures and its clear from that quick glance that what happens in this story is setting the stage for the whole next book. Dangerous Dreams: A Dark Romantic Thriller by Abbie Roads, is the first book in the Beautiful Nightmare series.

Preliminary studies have revealed that lucid dreams incorporate unusual patterns of brain activity with elements of both sleep and wakefulness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There she joins a very high stakes card game, one that could cost her more than she is willing to let go. It has taken me a long time to forgive myself and to understand I did everything I could, for me and for them, and that was enough. View Source , but a closer look revealed that the connection was not significant if nightmares were accounted for.Afterward, he found himself with an ability that he believes is more a curse than a gift; a painful curse that also left him disfigured with a scar.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment