276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greatest Hits: The Ultimate Collection

£7.885£15.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From early stuff like “Runaway” to the New Jersey classics such as “Born To Be My Baby”, to the newbies like “Have A Nice Day”, this has pretty much all the key Bon Jovi radio hits. The song flow is excellent, hitting you with hit after hit after hit, landmark ballads sprinkled in between.

In its original (non edit) runs at almost 10 minutes and it's one of the greatest Bon Jovi songs ever. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. hit radio airwaves globally August 26, 2010 and was released as a digital download on September 21, 2010. I think it’s important to explore albums such as New Jersey (the review of which is Part 2 in this series) and Keep the Faith, as well as hits.This release will transport listeners back in time through Bon Jovi's worldwide monster hits of the past and offer a bridge to the future with the debut of the four new tracks. This Ultimate Collection edition includes a second disc featuring beloved fan favorites including "Bed of Roses", "Blood on Blood", "These Days", and "Keep The Faith", plus the third and fourth new tracks created for this project. It consists of singer Jon Bon Jovi, keyboardist David Bryan, drummer Tico Torres, guitarist Phil X, and bassist Hugh McDonald. is another trademark Bon Jovi ballad, certainly nothing special, outshined to a great degree by all the other tunes here. Unfortunatly, you’re going to miss out on second-rung hits like “Dry County” and “Joey” but for the uninitiated, or those who just want a good sized Bon Jovi collection, this is the place to go.

I watched a documentary about the “band” a couple of years ago wherein JBJ essentially says this is a company, I am the chairman and this is all business. A double disc version entitled Greatest Hits – The Ultimate Collection was also released featuring a second disc of fan favorites along with two more new songs: "This Is Love, This Is Life" and "The More Things Change". I mean he survived the grunge hurricane circa 92 and put a pretty decent album (KTF) and well he’s pulled a Skipper and steered the Minnow into Gilligans Island essentially this band is a joke now…. I think you can still make great albums in an environment like that, but I also think Jon has not made a great album in over a decade…KTF is one we can agree on there. It contains 17 of the band's most popular music videos and 17 corresponding live versions of those songs taken from various concerts.Notable ommissions: She Don't Know Me, In And Out Of Love, Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars, Just Older, etc. While the standard edition released in North America will have 28 tracks, the Australian and Japanese editions are set to have 30 and 31 tracks respectively. If you’re going to do two CDs, you have room for great also-rans like “Last Cigarette” and “Something For The Pain”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment