276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kellogg's Frosted Wheats, 600g, Pack of 5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cereal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner is a thing around here, and it tastes even better when my husband serves it. At this point, I need a break from cooking and do not feel bad. Bring this breakfast classic to your table with Kellogg's Frosted Wheats Cereal. Our Frosted Wheats cereal brings the delicious flavour of Frosted Wheats shells, while also being high in fibre and made with wholegrain. Kellogg's Frosted Wheats cereal is a heart-healthy* way to start they day. Not only do they taste great, Kellogg's Frosted Wheats are low in saturated fat and sodium making this a breakfast cereal you can feel good about. Add Kellogg's Wheats to your morning routine and try our line of Kellogg's Wheats flavours: Wheats Apricot Cereal, Wheats Blueberry Cereal, and Plain Wheats cereal. *Kellogg's Frosted Wheats is low in saturated fat and low in sodium. Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. . - Wholegrain Kellogg's Wheat squares coated with frosting.. - Kellogg's Frosted Wheats is a high fibre cereal.. - Support your heart health with Kellogg's Frosted Wheats cereal, low in sodium and saturated fat*. - Kellogg's Frosted Wheats are made with 100% wholegrain wheat.. - Try our line-up of Kellogg's Wheats cereal flavours: Apricot Wheats, Blueberry Wheats, and Plain Wheats.. Kellogg's.

If you are looking for a cereal which is syn free on the slimming world, you will have to use it as your healthy extra B fibre allowance, which means the cereal will need to be high in fibre.Berry Frosted: Try Berry Frosted Wheat Cereal for a delicious rush of sweetness. This flavour combines the acidic, cooling flavour of berries with the sweetness of frosted wheat. It’s a terrific option for people looking to brighten up their morning routine because each bite tastes like a mouthful of summer.

Fibre is important to help regulate the digestive system. The NHS advise us that it lowers our risk of certain diseases, including heart disease, strokes, and bowel cancer. Finding the greatest frosted wheat cereal that satisfies your dietary requirements, palate preferences, and price range can be accomplished by comparing these several features. Taking the time to research many possibilities helps ensure that you make the best decision, whether you’re searching for a healthy option, a particular flavour, or a reputable brand. I have been going slightly nuts managing 3 children with distance learning, full time work, and some side jobs I took on. It has not been easy folks. Some days, I do not even know how I get the strength to do what needs to be done. Shredded whole wheat cereal with low-fat milk is the best choice of conventional breakfast cereals, because it doesn’t contain any added sugar or salt, and is high in fibre. Watch out, though, for the kind with fruit fillings, which may contain added sugar, or that are ‘frosted’ as they will almost certainly will have sugar added. Instead try adding fresh fruit such as a banana or berries for sweetness.For dogs who have difficulty chewing larger pieces of food due to age or health issues, there’s no need to worry. Small items such as Frosted Mini Wheats may be easier for them to consume if given in moderation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment