276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KSI: I Am a Bellend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His parents initially disapproved, but later became supportive and featured in a number of his videos.

over his career KSI has promoted his various merchandise and clothing lines, more recently moving into mens fashion. The EP's second single, " Friends with Benefits", featuring MNDM, was released on 29 July 2016, [42] [43] reaching number 69 on the UK Singles Chart.I never had high expectations for this book, since I knew there was going to explicit content and rash language.

And when asked what in particular makes him so self-assured, the social media star made reference to his previous clash with Logan Paul in 2019, which he won by split decision. He has filmed himself playing scary video games (“I’m shaken”), invited his haters to insult him (“Why am I doing this? When, last year, he took part in a high-spectacle boxing match against Logan Paul, a rival YouTuber, Olatunji hoped to raise awareness of the benefits of exercise, rather than, say, the fact that a boxer’s ultimate aim is to beat another human to the canvas.His following is growing day by day thanks to the fact that his Youtube content has branched out from posting gaming commentary videos to include: blogging and comedy style videos. Being naturally smart isn’t everything – throughout school KSI used his interest in music to create raps to study for exams.

The brothers ranked first and second respectively as the "UK's Most Influential YouTube Creators" by Tubular Labs in 2015. The KSI vs Logan Paul amateur boxing match ended as a majority draw, with two judges scoring the fight even at 57–57 and a third judge scoring 58–57 in favor of KSI. The single peaked at number 18 on the UK Singles Chart and also debuted at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming KSI's first ever single to enter that chart. In 2016 KSI teamed up with Endemol Shine Group to publish KSI Unleashed, a video game that launched on iOS and Android systems.

On 13 May, KSI released " Easy" with Bugzy Malone and R3HAB which served as KSI's ring walk tune in his bout against Joe Fournier on the same night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment