276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Live Pets | Scruff-a-Luvs Sew Surprise. Rescue, Reveal & Groom A Mystery Puppy Or Kitten. Reveal Outfits To Dress Your Pet With The Magic Sewing Machine.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lavender, on the other hand, as well chamomile, valerian, and marjoram, are all known for being soothing and calming herbs that can help induce sleep. That’s why you need a herb pillow like this one, stuffed with all those amazing herbs. When you become a member of the Sewers Club, you’ll receive a monthly project box, which is very reasonably priced. And, you won’t be chained to a contract with this company, either! Some plans are designed to suit different styles, crafters, and tastes.

You can’t imagine how convenient it is to have a coaster you can pop into the washing machine to get rid of drink stains. It makes cloth coasters all the more fabulous, and they were pretty fabulous to begin with. You can also use this pillow to practice your embroidery with pretty pastel flowers to add pops of color to the pillow. 16. Makeup Bag Set A hot water bottle, while effective, takes a ton of time to fill. You have to fill up your kettle, wait for the water to boil, and only then fill the bottle. Upon subscribing, you’ll also find six fat quarter sewing projects and two basic stitching and quilting guides in your online library. I love how thoughtfully this box is curated to include more than just fabric (which, by the way, is precut for those of you who hate cutting like me!)You can make these bags to hold napkins, your sunglasses, and more! These are perfect gifts for people who travel a lot and need help organizing and carrying their makeup around.

I’m honestly surprised that these fabric bookmarks aren’t all the rage. In fact, very few people really know about them, and that’s such a shame, don’t you think?

25. Sunglass Case

Plus, subscribing gives access to video tutorials and the IndieStitch community. This is helpful for beginners first looking to learn garment making.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment