276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I mean… that’s how her day is going. If you didn’t want to know, why did you ask? So everyone has to understand these unspoken (American) social rules? (This example is a little ridiculous but I hate the forced "how are you"s Americans ask to everyone when they clearly don't care) Buku ini bagus. Aku sudah suka sejak bagian kata pengantar. Setiap babnya terdiri dari studi kasus, penjelasan, hingga latihan yg bisa dilakukan agar tidak jadi "yes man" terus. Joke aside, aku tergelitik bikin Reels bertemakan buku yg harus dibaca para bos boomers 😂 Dan aku akan memasukkan judul ini. Relationships take work, but they do not have to be hard and challenging. Even in healthy relationships, people have to practice healthy communication and establish expectations. Before you throw in the towel, try communicating your needs and being open about what matters to you in a healthy relationship.”

Set Boundaries, Find Peace - Nedra Glover Tawwab - Mind Tools Set Boundaries, Find Peace - Nedra Glover Tawwab - Mind Tools

Karena pondasi itu pula, aku terbiasa mengatakan "tidak" & menyampaikan batasanku kepada kolega. Menolak pekerjaan yg melawan "moral compass" hingga menyatakan kalau nggak bisa "diganggu" di luar jam kerja memang terkesan arogan kalau nggak tahu cara menyampaikannya. Tapi, kalau kita nggak belajar buat "saying in the right tone", ya orang lain akan merasa bebas "to violate our boundaries."I was humbled reading this book, y'all! A mental health clinician myself, I knew about boundaries and thought I understood their importance... WRONG! The health of boundaries is a lens through which you can view all discomfort. Learning about these many intersections made me a better therapist (chapter 6 is solutions-focused magic and I've already seen clients reap its rewards!).

Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to [PDF] [EPUB] Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to

Set Boundaries, Find Peace direkomendasikan @thebibliothetic . Katanya, aku bakal suka. Pada saat yang bersamaan, aku jg tengah menggemari topik membahas relasi (romantis) manusia. (Because I'm 1000% manifesting my current lovey-dovey partnership and I want this to work 🥺.) In my work with domestic violence survivors, we had to strategise on what the best ways are to keep a survivor safe and yet allow them to regain some control over the situation, and the solutions that often come of that aren't perfect. I recall once that a mother had allowed herself to be shouted at daily rather than to take away her husband's alcohol because she knows that there will be an escalation of violence. One hundred and fifty MILLION adults in this country living in precarious financial situations is NOT an issue with individual boundaries, Nedra. IT IS SYSTEMIC. Apparently service workers have to be perfect and nice and friendly all the time and having a bad day is a violation of customers' boundaries. Yes, because no one on Earth is forced to live and interact with their abusive parents or spouse or other relative because they can’t afford not to.Finally, it was a little confusing as to where one's boundaries end and where dictating another's behaviour begins. Some of the suggestions Tawwab gave were things like stating that someone can only have three drinks. There was no context to this and also, you cannot dictate someone else's behaviour. I was confused as to whether I should head this advice or not before deciding to disregard it completely. I also found it strange that nearly all of her examples of boundaries are telling what the other person should do. I'm going to share these in Tawwab's favorite format: a list. Underlying issue: The cashier’s disclosure is deeply personal and not appropriate for this interaction."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment