276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEW Phonescope Mobile Phone Microscope - up to 30X Magnification!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Universal Smartphone Camera AdapterBrought as a present for a family member, not used yet but have had a look to understand how it works. Fits all phones and very easy to adjust. Good quality! (03/11/2021) Georgina - Unlike other universal adapters, NexYZ features three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis) that perfectly align your phone’s camera with the eyepiece in seconds so you are ready to take the perfect image. NexYZ stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal frame and polymer body. No matter which phone you own, if you’re looking for phone cases, phone stands, extension kits, mobile adaptors, chargers, or headphones, you’ll find them all in our extensive range of phone accessories. A portable power bank is great to have on long road trips, camping, or any other time you think you might run the risk of being far from power. If you have a compatible device, then wireless phone chargers do away with the need to find cables; just pop your phone on the stand and charge away. Good productEasy to use once you get the hang of it, have already had some good results Very efficient sales & delivery service (06/06/2020) Richard - Marlborough I know its easier said than done but do try to not stress yourself because of it. If you are not good at talking on telephones then make sure you tell the assessor that. Will you be alone when the call comes?

In the event you plan to use 1 specific phone and optic for phone scoping, Phone Skope also offers a full lineup of specific fitting adapters that service hundreds of optics and smartphones. When I phone scope I prefer to use the specific fitting adapters from Phone Skope. The reason being they are fit specifically to my smartphone and optics which allow me to take capture more in a matter of seconds. I have used the Universal attachments in the past and they work great as well. The only downside is that you are spending 10-15 more seconds to align everything properly, not a big deal but worth mentioning. No matter which method of phone scoping you prefer, either the Universal or specific fitting will meet your needs. Beyond Basic DigiscopingIf multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, NexYZ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. NexYZ is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action. NexYZ also accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device. Even larger “phablets” like the iPhone 8 Plus and latest Samsung Galaxy devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease. If you are planning to phone scope with different types of optics, you may consider Phone Skope’s Universal optic adapters. Phone Skope has two different sizes that will fit 90% of the optics on the market. The Phone Skope U1 Mini fits optic eyepieces ranging in size from 1.20” to 1.80”. This adapter will most binoculars, microscopes and smaller spotting scopes on the market. Phone Skope’s U2 Universal optic adapter is designed for optics with larger eyepieces like the latest spotting scopes and telescopes on the market with eyepieces ranging in size from 1.70” up to 2.25”. The Gen 3 also upgrades to the X63 modem for the fastest potential 5G data speeds (up to 5 Gbps) in the 7 series. Not another Smartphone gadget I hear you say!Yes, a good adapter to attach to your telescope, for taking photographs, or even going "Live" on social media. Easy to setup but as it needs to be close to the eyepiece on a SCT, the bottom of the adapter actually touches the telescope focus knob. Just attach an extender tube to eyepiece and OK. (11/05/2019) Karl - West Midlands

Very good productAfter struggling to take a photo of the moon with a handheld smartphone over my telescope eyepiece, I bought this device. Easy to setup and works well. (18/09/2019) Paul - Kidlington However, the best reason to buy this monocular is its phenomenally good image quality. Through the ED Prime glass, even distant objects are beautifully clear and free of fringing, while impressive close-focusing abilities make it just as good for observations at close range. Thanks to the large objective lens and exit pupil, it’s also a strong performer in low light. It’s more than twice as expensive as some competitors, but the Legend Ultra HD makes it worth it. Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chip for "affordable flagship" phones. It's designed to replace the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1. While the 7 Gen 3 has some newer and better features compared to the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 announced in April, it's not a "plus" chip and therefore doesn't have quite that level of performance in most areas. (A faster 7+ Gen 3 could be announced at a later date.) New features in the Gen 3 that are a first for the 7 series include: An excellent smartphone adapter by Visionary for telesopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and microscopes, an ingenious design means this adapter allows easy imaging with your phone camera through virtually any optical instrument. A lightweight yet strong compact design with simple clamping to the eyepiece and adjustment of the phone camera position.

Being universal fitment as long as your microscope eyepiece is between 26mm and 51mm diameter this adapter will alow you to take images or video direct with your smartphone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment