276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Messi 10 Youth Shin Guard

£23.5£47.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EVA: Compact and dense, EVA foam is a polymer similar to elastomer materials in terms of softness and flexibility. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. The attached hard shields have shock-absorbing EVA on the back and eye-catching graphics that summarise Messi's career on the front. MESSI MATCH ANKLE SHIN GUARDSThere are no words to describe the heights Lionel Messi has reached in his mesmerizing soccer career, but that didn't stop adidas from trying.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. I accept the terms and conditions, and conditions of use, I have read the privacy policy and I confirm that I am over 16 years old.Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months. SIGN UP I agree to receive communications personalised for me in accordance with the Privacy Policy of Sports Emotion.

In a Silver Metallic and Bliss Blue colourway, these shin guards are cut with a hardened shell for protection, with a soft foam backing to absorb shock. Suitable for all levels of play, you’ll find protection in technologies and comforts, as the three stripes safeguard you to victory.Made with at least 20% recycled content to avoid the larger environmental impact of producing virgin content. With extra protection around the ankle, injected moulded EVA backing and shock-absorbing hard shield you can ensure they're defences are robust enough. Extra padding around the ankle area makes these juniors' adidas Messi Match Shin Guards the perfect choice when you need to bolster your defences. This material is highly resistant and has good clarity and shine, UV resistance and adhesive properties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment