276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gionar Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 20L Mini Oven with Timer, 1650W Large Roaster Oven, 12 in 1 Multi Air Cooker, Countertop Oven,Rotisserie Oven with Dehydrator, Black

£63.335£126.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do not use aggressive cleaning products, scraping sponges or abrasive pads. What precautions should I take before using the appliance for the first time? You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community.

You have probably salted your food during the cooking process. Don't salt your food before the end of cooking to avoid scratching. Important: the accessories including drawers should not be put in the dishwasher. Technical support My fryer is making an abnormal noise. Do not exceed the maximum quantities and operating times indicated in the recipe table, otherwise you will not get the expected result and may damage your device. Why is the food not cooked evenly? TEFAL Easy Fry Multifunctional Air Fryer Oven 20L Easy Fry Multifunctional Air Fryer Oven 20L The 20L air fryer oven that makes entertaining and everyday cooking easy.For models using the tray, and to preserve its qualities for longer, do not use any metal utensils. What should I do if my appliance is not working? If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? Personalization solutions allow us to improve the quality of the information and services we provide and make your experience more enjoyable.

We do not recommend the use of detergent products other than washing-up liquid. How do I clean my fryer? verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ You can then choose how you would like to share this recipe. How can I turn off the sound in the application? With a tablespoon of oil (14ml), you will obtain light and crispy fries. Depending on your tastes, you can add an additional spoon of oil for even more deliciousness. Maintenance and cleaning Which cleaning product to use? Wash the cut chips twice in a bowl of water before cooking to remove any excess starch. It is then essential to dry them thoroughly before cooking in a clean, absorbent tea towel and finally patted dry with kitchen paper. If you are cooking frozen chips you do not need to add any oil as these already contain oil and could make the chips soggy. If using the 2 in1 feature (bowl + tray) after the food is cooked on the tray, cook the chips for a further 2-5 minutes after you've removed the tray to make them crispier. How much oil do I need to add for frozen chips?

How we tested

Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. I've just opened my new appliance and I think there is a part missing. What should I do? You may also disable sounds in the parameter settings for notifications on your telephone or tablet. I no longer wish to receive notifications, what should I do? Run your oven empty using the "Bake" mode at 200°C for 45 minutes (without any accessories inside) to eliminate any manufacturing residue and new smell. How much oil is recommended for cooking french fries? For best results, wash the whole potatoes and then sliced potatoes in plenty of water until it runs clear. Your application uses notifications to alert you when your cooking is finished but also to let you know when new content (information, recipe...) is available.

Store the potatoes in a good cellar or a cool cupboard (between 6 and 8°C), away from light. Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span? Fries or food are not cut evenly. They should be cut to the same size for perfect cooking. What are the minimum and maximum cooking temperatures? By turning the rotating knob, you can set the desired temperature between 60°C and 230°C. Is the "Pizza" mode suitable for fresh or frozen pizza? As far as possible, we recommend that you update your device to a higher Android version or use another compatible device. If you are cooking frozen chips you do not need to add any oil as they already contain oil. Why aren't my chips crispy enough?Clean the appliance with a damp, non-abrasive sponge and washing-up liquid. Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents, scouring sponges or abrasive pads. Do not use any special metal cleaning agents. Never immerse or run the appliance under water. The "Pizza" cooking mode is programmed for optimal cooking of a frozen pizza. What is the difference between "Bake and "Air Fry" mode? Once you have completed your search, specific filters make it easier for you to find the recipes that meet your needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment