276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Proof (Standard Edition)

£30.295£60.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Billboard has very specific rules on how an album can or cannot count towards their charts, so please check with Billboard for further details. A proper Unboxing Video records the package that you received and the contents inside from beginning to end UNEDITED - from the moment you open the box and unwrap each item (unless there are visible, obtrusive exterior damages/defects to the items), to the point where you can point out the missing item(s) (e.

Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. I got into BTS earlier this year and I had only heard their English songs and a couple of their other hits. Incidentally, I bought a Proof T-shirt and I had to laugh because I noticed a teenage gal looking at my t-shirt and I knew she recognized that it was BTS.Please be aware that we will not be able to assist you with your inquiries until we receive an Unboxing Video.

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Contents of Proof (Standard Edition) include 3 CDs including three all-new tracks, 4 Booklets (The Art of Proof, Photograph, Epilogue and Lyrics), Photocard Set (7 total), Photocard (random 1 of 8), Postcard (random 1 of 8) and Limited-Edition Poster.

g, album inclusions or extra items that should have been received), incorrect item(s), or the damaged and/or defective item(s). We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I got In The Seom Hobi which was so cute🥰I also pulled my bias (Jungkook) which made me even happier ! Anyhow, she looked at me and and looked at my t-shirt and I could tell that it just didn't compute why I would be wearing it. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment