276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Magazine: The 9 Reasons to Cuck Your Husband at the Gym

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have not even had an erection and certainly not an ejaculation. I'm your pretty little Sissy, and my job is to make sure you can enjoy sexual intercourse with a real man." I replied. I did as she asked and exposed my panties. My smaller than normal penis was fully retracted in embarrassment.

Oh my God. This is great. You look beautiful. You're not a "house husband" you're a "house wife." Said my wife. Okay my loving husband...take off all your clothes; and I hope you did what I asked." Said my new wife on our wedding night. The surely sad truth is that the overwhelming majority of wives do not—in the least—find your sissy desires appealing. In fact, most women would be downright disgusted with the idea of being married to a sissified and emasculated male. Oh Greg! You are so big! You are a man! Not the Sissy I've been letting inside me! I want you to cum inside me and bred me with your sperm!" Gasped my wife.

#6 – Have Her Help You to Prepare for Your Date

It was wonderful! I loved it! I can't wait to do it again! Do you think I can get you pregnant?" I asked in glee. Well, it's not the biggest mommy has ever had, but it is very hard, so 'yes', let's put you inside my pussy and see if you can cum. I'm always on birth control pills, so go ahead and see if you can squirt your sperm inside me."

As I now lived as a girl full-time, having a man invited into our home seemed oddly natural. I was curious to see what a real male penis in full erection looked like. The man who arrived at our home at my wife's invitation was a very handsome thirty-something married co-worker of hers. His name was Greg. We had very little chit-chat and soon the three of us were in our bedroom and my wife stripped fully naked as did Greg. My wife told me to remain fully dressed. As I was answering her, my wife and Greg faced each other lying on the bed and began a very deep tongue kiss as they tightly cuddled their bodies together. It was as if I did not exist. My wife lifted her free arm and hand and motioned for me to leave the bedroom. I did as she asked as the two lovers intertwined their naked bodies tighter than I had ever seen two people together. In the bedroom when my bull was there and even when he wasn’t my husband was now known to me as ‘Cindy’, he responded to the name and he knew his place. Having this name gave him an alias, it allowed him to be her inside of the bedroom and really let loose and be who he wanted to be.I did this and felt her cunt lips throbbing. I had a mouthful of her juice, so much so you could hear a slurping sound as I took it in. Look at that pretty pair of panties! And the front of them is so flat. You really no how to hide your tiny penis." She said with a sneer. When we returned home from the honeymoon, I began my agreed upon role as a "house husband." I did not mind this and my wife really got into the role of controlling our married life. Every morning she went to work and returned home around 6pm. I kept our house running and having the house to myself, I soon began indulging in a favorite activity of mine; dressing as a woman. I had never seen such an intensely erotic display of sexual intercourse. I felt the panties under my slip and dress become wet as pre-cum had leaked into my crotch. I felt my nipples become engorged. Watching my wife have sex with another man was very exciting!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment