276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zed by Rockit - Car Like Vibrations - Baby Sleep Aid - 6 Vibrating Modes and Soft Glow Night Light - Works on All Mattresses - Baby Soothing Machine - Helps Toddlers Sleep - Suitable from Birth

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have tested Zed for up to 50 hours on one set of batteries. We recommend using good quality alkaline batteries or NiMH rechargeables. Please avoid Zinc batteries ? make sure batteries are suitable for ?high drain? applications. Yes. The first 3 presses of the night light button change the light level, where the light remains on for an hour. The 4th press, indicated by 2 flashing lights, sets the light level to low and stays on for 12 hours. How do I clean Zed? The first three vibration modes are different levels of intensity whereas the last three will fluctuate between levels, imitating the way a car changes gear, the vibrations are quite gentle but can definitely be felt through the mattress, baby won’t be wobbled about as much as they would in the car. The first three settings don’t sound too much like a car but then again babies think you have disappeared when you hide behind your hands so we can’t see this being a problem. Zed will rumble on for an hour before gentle fading and then switching off, it is suitable from birth and can be used in the cot, Moses basket or even on the feeding cushion if it helps relax them. This little space man takes two AA batteries which can last up to 50 hours when used at the slowest speed but it’s worth investing in four good quality rechargeable batteries, so you never get caught out. Zed is suitable from birth upwards. It has been tested to 0-36 months toy safety standards. What is the best position for Zed?

Mary was impressed by the multiple functions of the Zed, which she found helped her at different stages of Lucian’s daily routine. If your baby loves being in the car, he or she will almost certainly love the technology in the Zed, which is designed to replicate the feeling of being in a vehicle. The device uses motors that, according to the brand “generate both the low-frequency rumbles of the car suspension and the revving of the engine”. New Relic uses this cookie to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application. There is a lot more talk these days about the 4th trimester, the idea is that baby will need this time to adjust to life outside the womb, after 9months of feeling the movements of your body and hearing your voice, heartbeat and car radio, it is a lot to ask of them to suddenly sleep in stillness and silence. the mattress, comforting your baby and encouraging a deep sleep. Zed can also be used as a portable night light – great for night-feeds and for taking on holiday. Works on any type of mattress, so you can use it with the moses basket, cot, or even the feeding cushion.virtual car ride for your baby. Soothing vibrations help to improve sleep and increase the length of naps, so you get more down-time too.

I appreciated the multi-functionality of the night light, as well as the rhythmic vibrations, which are useful when changing or feeding your baby in the middle of the night,” she adds. It emits gentle vibrations through the mattress and also includes lights and relaxing sounds to help your baby fall asleep.

I used it in my son’s cot which is quite big and found that the vibration was super soft as you almost couldn’t feel it on the other side of the mattress. I thought that the red light was really useful as it wasn’t harsh and if I were to go into the room and turn it on, my baby wouldn’t flinch at the brightness, which he usually does with other night lights.” Comfort and features CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Yes, the vibrations always gently fade-out after one hour. The idea is to get past the 45 minute sleep cycle and into the next cycle and a deeper sleep. What is the battery life for Zed?

Love it, and have recommended to everyone I know if they need a gift for a parent 😀 Should be a staple gift for all baby gifting occasions x x

Our sleep aids working their magic

Zed should be positioned at the foot end of the mattress. It doesn’t need to be close to your baby as the vibrations travel through the mattress. Why are there 6 different vibration modes?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment