276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Triton Showers SPT303I T30I handwash Water Heater, White

£29.495£58.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new, simpler A-G energy rating scale is stricter and designed so that very few products are initially expected to achieve the top “A” rating.

T30i Handwash 300mm Swivel Arm - Triton Showers T30i Handwash 300mm Swivel Arm - Triton Showers

I have a Triton T30i electric handwash in an understairs toilet - 3 years old and it now leaks when someone tries to use it. But it has been in constant use and this replacement is almost exactly the same design, so easy to replace.

We just need to check if your chosen shower is compatible with your existing Triton model to be eligible for our installation service. I thought when I took the white plastic top cover (arrowed above) that I would find the washer/diaphragm had perished or split, but it was intact.

T30i Handwash Spares - Triton Showers T30i Handwash Spares - Triton Showers

We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.The T30I handwash is the ideal compact unit, making it perfect for fitting into small spaces and providing a source for instant hot water, whether in a utility room or commercial environment - helping to protect against the risks of Covid-19. When this occurs, we will, where possible, provide a suitable alternative but will not be responsible for any re-installation costs. With all our products manufactured to the highest quality standards we are confident that you will enjoy many years of excellence.

Triton Instaflow 3kw Hand Wash | Triton (SPT303I) - TLC Direct Triton Instaflow 3kw Hand Wash | Triton (SPT303I) - TLC Direct

uk/img/rqPkzVnSpHRCh7uYk4c_P3N6d3sqQGKpuAeCsFoR9lbAgli3sOWxcka24LGAADuaasXYzOZjCRIHmCa-_Q=nu-rw-w0-c0xffffffff-e30/. Works really well, giving instant hot water to wash hand basin with accepatable flow rate even though it is the lower-rated 3 KW model. I work in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry but at home I own and rent residential and commercial property.Purchased this Triton 3kw hand wash for our washroom, to replace the exact same one that we have had for about 10 years, without any issues, until the end. No one wants to wash their hands in freezing cold water, so that’s why the Triton T30i hand wash unit supplies both hot and cold water.

Water Heaters | Water Heater - Triton Showers Instant Hot Water Heaters | Water Heater - Triton Showers

In the case you have any query after installation, they will be able to quickly identify the product and give you the best advice.The Triton T30I handwash unit is ideal for a utility room, or a shed, as well as commercial applications where washing your hands is a crucial part of the job. i didnt want one that was too powerful as its for use over a small sink in a small area so didnt want it splashing everywhere,this unit is not powerful enough that it splashes everywhere but doesnt drizzle out either it is exactly right. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. Instant hot water heaters begin to power up when the water starts to flow through the unit, such as when a tap is turned on, and then use no power when in standby operation. With all the great features of the manual Instaflow T30i handwash, the T30IR provides the additional benefit of handsfree operation with the Infra-red (IR) sensor, ensuring hygienic conditions can be maintained.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment