276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K Camcorder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The LCD monitor on the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2 and Pro models is a more advanced display that can be tilted up and down so it’s easy to monitor your shot from any position.

The highlight recovery at 4K is phenomenal, and there were multiple exterior shots that were greatly enhanced by it. The camera is capable of recording Ultra HD 4K in the visually lossless, compressed CinemaDNG RAW or Apple ProRes 422 (HQ). The Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K features a Super 35mm sized image sensor with a global shutter and a Canon EF lens mount.I see a lot of producers and DPs looking at this camera for their next short film, music video or commercial. In addition, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has an MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, mini XLR input, full sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth, USB-C Expansion Port and more.

This larger model features 2 M/E rows with 20 input buttons on each row and 2 independent system control LCDs, one for each row. You get the same menus and interface found on URSA Mini cameras, including on screen overlays for recording parameters, status, histogram, focus and peaking indicators, and playback controls. In fact, we found that two of our favorite lenses that do not work on the Blackmagic Cinema Camera, the EF 17-40mm f/4L USM and the EF 85mm f/1. The Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K features a Super 35mm sized image sensor with a global shutter and a Canon EF compatible lens mount.With the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K you get a fully featured portable digital film camera that’s flexible and expandable. Massive 4 M/E Ultra HD live production switcher with 40 standards converted 12G-SDI inputs, 24 12G-SDI aux outputs, 16 ATEM Advanced Keyers, 4 multiviews and 2 SuperSource for a total of 12 DVEs. For now, my primary camera is the Pocket Camera, and considering those factors above, it’s a great choice for me. Speaking of exteriors, when using Blackmagic cameras, I highly recommend using ND filters that also cut infrared. You can download the Blackmagic Camera Control app for your iPad or use third party apps such as Bluetooth+ or tRigger on your iOS and Android devices.

This model is perfect for connecting Ultra HD HDMI cameras and computers to professional 12G-SDI equipment! Anybody who complains that modern digital cameras aren’t built like traditional cameras can go ride a horse and buggy, as far as I’m concerned. Hire All Camera Hire Lens Hire Grip Hire Lighting Hire Sound Hire Monitor Hire Edit Hire Deck Hire Live Streaming Studio Hire Accessory Hire Crew Crew Index Accountants Camera Assistants Camera Operators Colourists Composers DIT's D. We graded these clips with the included DaVinci Resolve 10 and found we could raise the blacks to bring back some detail in the shadows without introducing much noise or sacrificing any highlight information.

DaVinci Resolve features the new cut page with intelligent editing tools and innovative new features designed to help you quickly find the footage you want, edit it together and output it fast.

In the prehistoric age — from 2004-07, when MiniDV ruled the Earth — I used the Panasonic DVX100A, then I upgraded to the HVX200A for 720p after that. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras feature a mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting professional microphones such as lapel mics and booms.With a large Super 35 size sensor you get familiar framing and behavior from the lenses you already own.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment