276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOOP! Homme Le Parfum 75ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, when I got the chance to smell it in a TJMaxx, I sprayed it on myself, and I actually didn't mind it. In addition to the JOOP perfumes fragrance lovers will find many other cosmetic products such as hand creams, shower gels and deodorants in their favourite fragrance at parfumdreams. This fragrance is a love it or hate it type of scent and I believe you should have a full day's trial before deciding to purchase. Joop homme creation of 1989 by the great master Michel Almairac, a fragrance that embodies all the opulence of the rampant 80s. I read on stone tablets in helvetica type once that this marvelous magical concotion was developed for Elvis to wear during shows.

Top notes are Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot and Amalfi Lemon; middle notes are Cinnamon, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Cardamom and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Honey, Tobacco and Vetiver. I can smell him from my room upstairs before he even leaves the bathroom and all he does is 4 sprays.

Settles in my sinus and throat that reminds me of really terrible synthetic cherry cough syrup, this is rather unpleasant aspect to the fragrance. Heliotrope gives it that "cherry pie" smell while jasmine gives it a sultry feel to it, with orange blossom keeping it warm and spicy. My two fishing buddies and me have a bit of a tradition of applying a wee dab of 'Spice' before heading out fly fishing on the local rivers.

I was bleaching my hair twice a month, and laying in the tanning bed twice a day, EVERY day… Don’t let my reminiscing fool you. I also had the EDP (2021) but that clearly kept the DNA of the original EDT - it was mature scent but it also felt like it would not fit a young crowd under 35-40 years old. This one is from the Le Parfum range which is supposed to be the longest lasting one and take my word for it - it is!

I have used JOOP perfumes before but haven't been a huge fan as they can be too intense for me giving me a headache, but this one's different! The projection made it so even though I only put one spray on my wrist I could smell it as if I was being smothered with a tissue soaked in this abomination. Eau de Parfum contains between seven to fourteen per cent of fragrance oils and perfume elixirs and is the second strongest, and longest lasting means of wearing a fine fragrance. Luckily I have some light Zara Emotions fragrances I could use to layer my Joop into something lighter. My first thought was that the opening was in the realm of Lapidus Pour Homme in how it reminded me of a cheap air freshener spray.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment