276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Celestron 31045 AstroMaster 130EQ Newtonian Reflector Telescope, Dark Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you had, you would have discovered that eyepiece projection (digiscoping) has been mentioned at least 3 times (it's in the video too at about 6 minutes.

The new Wacom One 12 pen display, now in its second generation, offers photographers an affordable option to the mouse or trackpad, making processing images easy and efficient by editing directly on the screen. I have had two Astromasters to mess with and both were horrible - I am also the ex owner of a 130P and the 130P was a superb small scope to start with.The AstroMaster 130EQ offers an introduction to the hobby, a stepping stone towards more complicated observing and imaging. Go behind the scenes with Celestron’s product development team and learn more about our award-winning and patented innovations. Get ready for a night of astroimaging with your mount faster than previously thought possible with All-Star Polar Alignment.

After picking up the telescope had to do some work first, it had been under the patronage of some wild kids.My interest is more with deep sky so hope the scope will be pleasing in that regard over a higher focal ratio. The telescope itself is awesome, but I have been having a lot of trouble with the camera combination. She has covered stories and features for publications such as Physics World, Astronomy Now and Astrobiology Magazine. The AstroMaster 130EQ is supplied in a single box, which includes the optical tube assembly (OTA), a CG-3 equatorial mount, two eyepieces – a 20mm and 10mm – which work with the optical system to provide magnifications and 33x and 65x, red-dot finderscope and a sturdy stainless steel tripod.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment