276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio After Shave Lotion - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then Acqua Di Gio Eau De Parfum released, and I was a bit skeptical: I wasn't sure how they plan to maintain the integrity of the OG characteristics and make it last longer. I Had Very High Expectations For ADG Profondo But I Was Extremely Let Down. It Smelled Like Lemon Pine Sol And The Stench Stayed With Me All Day. While it doesn't smell bad, much like the previous Abolu, it has a sharp chemical smell to it that just doesn't work for me. From the really beginning you can catch the citrus notes and the marines ones, those will remind you of the beach and summer days, making it an extremely pleasant smell.

Acqua di Giò Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani for men Acqua di Giò Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani for men

This can be worn all-year round, especially in summer and spring, but it still works in winter and fall.

Bought a bottle as a gym sent after more than 15 years not touching it because everyone was wearing Aqua Di Gio. AdG is a perfect scent for hot summer days, totally safe for the office, and one of the few fragrances I am comfortable wearing to the gym. Performance is a bit of a mixed bag. I can't speak to historical formulations, but in its current formulation, AdG dries down to a skin scent almost immediately after spraying. However, the very intimate projection is one of the things that makes this such an easy, safe wear even in scenarios where a stronger fragrance would be inappropriate. Or maybe it's meant for more humid climates, not dry like where I am. I did sample once before in a duty free and I think it lasted a lot longer.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio After Shave Lotion - 100 ml

Perfect scent. Salty, aquatic, fresh, and musky. Women love it over other blue scents. Smells very natural and has depth to it. Would give 10/10 if it was stronger and lasted longer than an hour. It's mass appealing, has good quality and on cloths it gives good projection for an hour or so. For me it has lasted 10+ hrs on cloths. Spraying closer can leave a stain so be aware. I mean I like the scent very much the scent is a 7 for me, Longevity is probably 5 and projection a solid 6 for the first 10 minutes lolThe top note is a little bit messy, and I get mild Rotten egg smell but thankfully it's not strong.and disappear in 30 mins of wear, salty fresh breeze, it builds Oceanic feeling.

Acqua di Gio Absolu Aftershave 40ml | Giorgio Armani | The Acqua di Gio Absolu Aftershave 40ml | Giorgio Armani | The

It smells great and moderately strong but it definitely won't choke anyone out. Can't wait to wear it in summer. I have had even worse performing fragrances lately but ADG eau de parfum simply doesn’t last. And I’m not applying just a couple of sprays, I put at least 8 sprays on myself.Ok after some time i will give my opinion on this. I had sample which i used and now have decant of it. After that sample i almost bought 200ml of this thing:)

Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani cologne - a fragrance for men 1996 Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani cologne - a fragrance for men 1996

The dry down may smell boring for some but it smells good, no way you can deny that, you’ll easily get a LOT of compliments, everyone seems to like it. I just do not understand the hype. It's so top-end and lifeless. Imagine an EDM / dance song, but with zero base... pure tempo, pure high-notes.hours on my skin which was more than I expected. Im sure if I sprayed more of the sample I would have gotten more performance out of it. Hello, this perfume or eau de toilette is one of the most sold and recognized scents in the world... For a reason. 26+ timeless legends… So in this article, we’re going to review Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani in detail — what it smells like, how it performs, and is it actually worth it even after 20+ years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment