276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush with 3 Replacement Brush Heads, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Usually, you can see a small metal spring like piece through it which makes up part of the mechanism to move the brush head.

Oral-B: 2023 head-to-head — Electric Teeth Sonicare vs Oral-B: 2023 head-to-head — Electric Teeth

Deciding which brand of electric toothbrush is right for you has likely been more confusing and complicated than you originally thought.

The number of times the brush head oscillates does depend on the model of the toothbrush you are using. This intense vibration agitates fluids that surround the teeth and can loosen and remove dental plaque in locations that are beyond the physical touch of the toothbrush. Both models offer most of the benefits of an electric toothbrush without having to pay ‘too’ much for them. BUT, one of the biggest flaws of the Smart 5 is the fact that you can’t easily tell what cleaning mode you are using.

Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric

xx (where x can be anything) is printed on the box on the bottom near the charger Type number (3757). You will gain the greatest benefit from perfecting these things than you will from picking one brand of brush over another. Hi Jon my tongue cleaning mode is wanting me to do the same amount of time of normal brushing like 2-3 minutes…what am I doing wrong? The 5 star version of the Type 3741 Smart Guide shows 5 stars at the bottom of the screen and has a grey rubber seal around the battery compartment.

In most instances, this is a configuration setting that has been changed rather than an actual fault with the toothbrush.

Oral-B cleaning modes explained - Electric Teeth Oral-B cleaning modes explained - Electric Teeth

In day to day use, not under clinical trial conditions, it is not quite as black and white and either are very good options. We welcome all feedback here, so I would love to hear why you would feel these would be more beneficial.With the inbuilt Bluetooth application, the brush provides you with the motivation to maintain your brushing routine, and it allows you to concentrate on ensuring that your teeth are cleaned properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment