276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Barrels Rare Old French Brandy VSOP, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for those who appreciate exquisite brandy, Three Barrels French Brandy is a must-have for any liquor cabinet. The brandy has a golden amber colour with delicate gold reflections and is very smooth in the mouth with a fiery finish. This brandy is aged for 5 years in American oak barrels, formerly used to age sherry, giving it a unique and complex character that captures the true spirit of Spain. Using her skills and knowledge in the culinary field, Kiera has published few pamphlets on preparing various cuisines. The Three Barrel's symbolize the optimum balance of eaux-de-vie sourced in the 3 prestigious French wine regions of Burgundy, Bordeaux and Champagne required to produce the very best brandy.

Three Barrels VSOP Brandy : The Whisky Exchange

This extra old 100% French grape brandy is blended to perfection with oak, vanilla, ripe fruits, honey, dates, figs and nuts to create a rich and complex taste. Whether you are looking for a gift for a brandy lover or treating yourself, Soberano 5 Brandy is a must-have. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. I love Spanish brandy but that tastes way too strong now I'm a sleep-deprived Mum, so Three Barrels is my new favourite - I only have a little drop at weekends mind you!Mike did the usual glass-warming method and, even though he looked at me like I was a total heathen (! The brandy is a perfect representation of the family's knowledge that started with Joseph's father, René Helfrich, who was the first to export French Brandy.

Three Barrels Brandy | Morrisons

Three Barrels are of course recognised as one of the leading brands in Alcoholic Drinks products which really helps cement them as a “go-to” choice.Three Barrels VSOP is produced by a small company with a longstanding family heritage based in the town of Cognac, south west France. Once you’re happy with the details of the reviews make sure you have a quick check of the average rating, and if you’re stuck between a couple of products then use that as a good indication as to which one is better suited to your needs. However, heating brandy may cause the alcohol vapour to become too strong, so that the aromas are overpowered. Well, I went off to investigate and discovered thatcognac and armagnac, two drinks I'd heard of but never tried, are both types of brandy. Three Barrels VSOP is owned by a small company with a long-standing family heritage based in South West France.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment