276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 3 Pack New Vibrant Colors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the Attitude I tried both a 4:1 and 3:1 ratio of soap:cornstarch, and both worked well. Sifting the Corn Starch Makes a Much Better Bath Paint for Kids I’ve tried this bathtub paint on my bath tub and shower tiles, and it’s been fine (including on the grout). It’s never stained and it’s super easy to wash off. However, you should definitely patch test it on your own tub, or wherever you plan on using it, before letting your baby or toddler run wild!

Crayola Bath Time Bundle - 9 Items: Bubble Bath, Bathtub

Over the winter, things got a bit out of control with her bath paint habit. She got in the habit of using it at the bathroom sink every single morning before heading off to childcare. And then she’d spend up to an hour in the evenings in the bath tub, doing more painting, making a massive mess, and having a ton of fun. It’s easy to make a “just enough” batch, whipping up just enough bathtub paint each time so there’s very little waste.Throughout the spring, I’ve been testing out different recipes. I’ve experimented with a paint recipe that requires cooking, and several no-cook versions.

Crayola Color Bath Dropz 60 Tablets 3.59 Ounce Jar, Unscented

In addition to the ingredients needed to make the actual paint, you’ll want to have some tools and supplies on hand.Sift the cornstarch into a mixing bowl or container. If you’re using the Attitude Shampoo, use 3 parts shampoo to 1 part cornstarch.

to allergies and allergy concerns, can you tell me the Due to allergies and allergy concerns, can you tell me the

Corn starch gets really clumpy in liquid of any sort, and no matter how I tried, I could never completely de-lump it. Even better? She often gets so distracted that I can shampoo her hair, condition, and detangle without a lot of protest. How to Make Non-Toxic, DIY Bath Paint for Kids If you’re really, really in a hurry, you can mix up little bits of these DIY bath paints in each paint container, so they are ready for adding color even sooner. Low Waste I tried this method, and it does create slightly better results, getting rid of the “marshmallow fluff” consistency.

Finally, a note about safety! While bath time can be a lot of fun, the bathroom can be dangerous for kids, and the bath tub even more so. Non-toxic DIY bath paints: Ready in 5 minutes, this 3-ingredient bath paint for kids recipe provides hours of entertainment and won’t stain! Bath Paint: Kids vs Budget Through experimentation, I’ve found sifting the corn starch when adding it to the shampoo or soap makes it much easier to mix, and makes for a better consistency for painting. I think the key is using natural food coloring, which in my experience really doesn’t stain to the same extent as more conventional food dyes. I Suggest You Skip the Cook Method

Crayola Color Bath Dropz - 3.59oz/60ct : Target Crayola Color Bath Dropz - 3.59oz/60ct : Target

The purple streak in the photo was made with Dr. Bronner’s and pure red food coloring (not mixed with blue), and the pink with the Attitude shampoo and red food coloring. In my experience, this bathtub paint is so much better if you sift the corn starch first, so your size of sifter might dictate which you choose. For the Cetaphil, I used a 2:1 but it was too gummy. Almost a marshmallow fluff consistency, and next time I would make it with a 3:1 ratio.

I’ve tried these recipes with 3 different brands of soap, and the results varied a surprising amount based on which soap I used! I’ve tried it with Cetaphil Baby Shampoo and Wash, Dr Bronner’s 18-in-1 Unscented Castile Soap, and Attitude Pure Leaves Shampoo (which is what I use in the shower). The Attitude shampoo worked best for colors, by a long shot. It’s completely clear, so this makes sense. The colors were “true” to the food coloring. My daughter LOVES bath paint. To the point where sometimes, she just wants to hold the tube of bath paint, with the lid on, and carry it around the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment