276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse 220 ml

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hair mousses work better to enhance hair texture and volume by keeping your tresses soft, flexible, and manageable. On the other hand, gels make your hair stiff while also contributing to flakes when they dry out. While both can reduce the appearance of frizz, a hair mousse is the better option because of its ability to style without leaving behind any residues. What is the Best Hair Mousse for Wavy Hair?

The John Frieda curl reviver mousse comes in the form of a lightweight styling foam spray that delivers curl definition and frizz-defying flexible hold hairstyles.So how much should you apply? The best way to use Shea Moisture for your natural hair is to use it in moderation until you achieve the desired results. As long as you use it in low amounts, you won’t worry about flaking and clogging. This "oil" is just oil. Im not even sure if theres ANY coconut oil in it. It sure doesnt have any smell like coconut oil or anything. Just plain oil. Any other 100% PURE coconut oil smells like coconut. Styling Products ( Leave in Conditioners, Moisturisers, Styling aids eg gel/mousse/setting lotions ) Conditioners - Herbal Essences mask and jar ( hello hydration, beautiful ends, smooth and wavy, long term relationship, soft and smooth), aphogee, komaza care protein, organix shea butter, l'occitane shea butter, aveda rosemary, tresseme naturals........... eek did not realise how many products i used However, these ingredients can also be an enemy of hair if you have low porosity. And a good example is shea moisture. It contains most of these heavy oils and butter and is great for sealing moisture into your hair shaft.

As with all Shea products, the curling gel contains organic Shea butter which is great for damaged hair. Yes, it's true that some products, like shampoos can make your hair really dry, but this proves you get great value for what you paid. You just need to use the right products with it to make sure your hair is in optimal conditions. This is exactly what low porosity hair needs. But when they are present in high amounts in your conditioner or leave-in spray, they will coat the hair cuticle so well that moisture won’t penetrate the cortex easily.Unless you just discovered the world of beauty yesterday (in which case, hi, welcome, it’s warm here), you already know that shea butter is in basically every freakin’ hair product, from deep conditioners, to curl creams, to co-washes. But it’s not just some throwaway ingredient added for fun: Shea butter is an MVP at moisturizing all drier hair types—especially coily and curly hair types—because it not only helps seal in hydration and smooth rough cuticles for fewer tangles and flyaways, but it can also leave your hair looking super shiny and healthy. Basically, shea butter for hair = a tiny (dry-hair) miracle worker. Made from a reparative formula, the conditioner contains certified organic Shea Butter, Manuka Honey and Yogurt. Hydrating Masques The Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse is formulated with a delicious mix of wild berries, delivering a potent boost of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Aussie Moist, Luster's You Pro Ultra Reparative Conditioner, Aphogee Keratin 2 minute, Tresseme Vitamin E moisture, Naked intensive care conditioner, Naked Smooth Silky conditioner, Faith in Nature Jojoba conditioner, Faith in Nature Rosemary conditioner, Aphogee's Balancing moisturizing conditioner.

If you do have any of the symptoms above, I would strongly recommend that you do an ACV rinse ( apple cider vinegar rinse) before conditioning. If you have an oily scalp but also dry ends, give the Green Coconut & Activated Charcoal Purifying & Hydrating Lite Conditioner a try. Terrible product, the leave in product made my hair extremely dry and the shampoo and conditioner does nothing for my hair. I will no longer be using their products as they don't know how to cater to the originals that created the product in the first place. Yay! Thank you my biggest concern with it comes to ph are leave in conditioners. I don't want to mix the kimmaytube recipe any longer. I am hoping to find one with a almost neutral ph (not too acid, or alkaline). They're amazing the 10-in-1 hair masque is brilliant I really love the coconut smelling body lotion.If you are currently transitioning into the Curly Girl Method, this conditioner is perfect to leave on all day for restorative effect. However, when used in excess, shea butter can clog the pores of your scalp, which can lead to build-up and eventually flaking. Although flaking is embarrassing, it’s also a sign of dryness or irritation on the scalp, and this is something you don’t want. Enriched with magnesium and shine-boosting glossing agents, this mousse can instantly transform wilted waves and limp curls into voluminous hairstyles without making them stiff as gels do. Conditioner: Suave humectant conditioner, Shea Moisture restorative mask, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, ORS replenishing pak, Ellin Lavar Textures reconstructing mask, Bee Mine deep conditioner This is awesome, Jc! I BC'd two years ago next month and experimented with a lot of different products, which is why this list is so long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment