276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meguiar's G7516EU Endurance Long Lasting High Gloss Black Tire Gel 473 ml

£7.71£15.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To rate the tyre shine formulas within our roundup, we based our recommendations on testing, our experience of using multiple formulas, the latest research and several factors. Some of the factors that we took into consideration included the formula’s finish, ease of application, durability and value for money. However, this is a product that is best suited for those of you wanting a mix between gloss and satin finish. It’s not a wet look product by any means, but it has that shine that the wet look dressing would include. Endurance smells amazing!! It’s the best-smelling tyre gel that I’ve tested (for whatever that is worth), and it comes with a grape/bubble-gum type of fragrance. Not too long ago, a friend’s impeccably shining tires caught my eye. To my surprise, the secret behind that gleam was none other than the Meguiar’s Gel. This prompted me to revisit this classic! The Endurance Tire Gel was chosen over many other tire dressings due to it being a wipe-on product. I've tried both aerosole spray and pump-applied tire dressings; both have their negative sides. A lot of product is wasted with the spray-on kind due to over-spray. A good amount of product is wasted with the pump type as the dressing will either clog the tube, remain at the bottom of the container, or clog the pump head.

Keeping your car exterior clean is a great way to take care of the aesthetic of your car as well as its longevity. Follow our step by step guide. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. It’s very versatile if you know what you’re doing, which is likely why it’s so popular. Cost Per Applicationproduct/helpAdviseTab.hbs -->

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment