276°
Posted 20 hours ago

sourcing map Copper Round Tube, 18mm OD 1mm Wall Thickness 200mm Length Straight Pipe Tubing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it sounds like old alkathene,will be class c or class d,these two types require if my memory is correct,different inserts.you should be able to convert to MDPE[blue pipe].If you can cut a section out,do this and then take it to your local Plumbers Merchants,hopefully theyll help get the adapters

The steel pipe we supply is manufactured form BS1387 grade mild steel which is available in a red oxide finish (often used for gas and oil installations) and galvanised which is ideal for compressed air installations and external applications. Steel tube is also often referred to as poles, or pipes; which term is used usually refers to the application it is being used for. My main question is: does anyone know where I can get some kind of reducer 18mm-15mm. Or for that matter, anything that I can get from 18mm to any standard polumbing pipe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment