276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Name of this Book Is Secret: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The couple then trace Cass and Max-Ernest to their school, but instead of finding them, they find a young artist named Benjamin Blake and Cass decides to be a hero and try to save him. The young couple aren’t what they seem from the outside as they have a goal and won’t stop until they achieve it. Will Cass and Max-Ernest save Benjamin and find out the secret of the dead magician? While being guided to her luxurious suite, Cass spots Gloria, looking younger and slimmer, lounging out at the pool. Gloria is unaware of what is actually going on, and is too busy enjoying her stay. Cass then meets Owen, a stammering attendant who sets up her room and tries to cater to her every need. Cass finds Owen the most appealing out of all those at the spa. The author also decides not to tell you much about the characters, in case you might figure out who they are. This might be a way for him to get kids to imagine themselves in the story, but I found that it made the characters very flat. I wish the author had spent more time on descriptions and developing the plot than telling me he wasn't going to tell me something.

The duo then climbed to the pyramid's skylight and began to empty vials of scents into the room below, spelling out a code that only Dr. L would recognize. Distressed by the code, Dr. L starts calling out for Pietro in Italian, visibly distracted. Dr. L and Ms Mauvais leave the pyramid to investigate, providing a chance for Cass and Max-Ernest to enter the pyramid to liberate their friend. After freeing a very weak and frightened Benjamin Blake from his restraints, the trio cautiously made their way out of the pyramid, wary of being caught. I recommend it if you still can enjoy Middle Grades & their silliness & fun & have an inner child. cheers! Simon, Raphael (September 5, 2021). "Written Up: A Personal History". Los Angeles Review of Books. Archived from the original on September 5, 2021 . Retrieved September 7, 2021.Se qualcuno mi dicesse: "Ho letto un libro con un personaggio simile a Harry Bosch -cosa che credo sia impossibile, ma dettagli!-", io lo leggerei subito senza se e senza ma :DD)

Why I like it: I enjoyed this book as it is extremely frightening and a edge of the seat read. It is very clever how everything revolves round a secret for example: the characters have fake names, they cannot tell you street names and other details. A sequel was published in late 2008, under the name If You're Reading This, It's Too Late. [1] A third book was released on September 1, 2009, with the title This Book Is Not Good for You. A fourth book, This Isn't What It Looks Like, was released on August 22, 2010. A fifth book was released on September 20, 2011 and is titled You Have to Stop This. [2] Summary [ edit ]Grandpa Larry and Grandpa Wayne are Cass's grandfathers. Because her biological grandparents are unknown, Larry and Wayne stepped in as her "substitute" grandparents. Grandpa Larry was Cass' mother's history teacher when she was in high school; while Wayne's relationship with Larry or Cass is not stated, Bosch has confirmed that he is in a relationship with Larry. [3] They own a shop established in an old abandoned fire station known as The Fire Sale, where they live with their blind and nearly deaf dog, Sebastian, dubbed the Seeing-Nose Dog. Bosch had long been suspected to be the author Raphael Simon, although Bosch disputed this until he revealed himself as Simon in a May 8, 2016, editorial in The New York Times. [8] An estate agent investigating a dead magician’s house finds a box labelled “a symphony of smells” and gives it to Cass’s grandfathers who investigate strange and mystifying objects, much to Cass’s mother’s dismay. Cass lets her new friend, Max-Ernest, in on the mystery and they begin to work out the mystery of the smells and look around the dead magician’s house. It is whilst they are in the house that they find a secret belonging to the dead magician but have to escape from a young couple who are looking around the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment