276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Knights Legends Series Punisher, 6-inch

£76.955£153.91Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gregg Hurwitz( w),Laurence Campbell( p),Laurence Campbell( i),Lee Loughridge( col),VC's Cory Petit( let),Axel Alonso( ed)."Girls in White Dresses" The Punisher,vol.7,no.61–65(20 August 2008 – 17 December 2008).United States:Marvel Comics. Pat Mills and Tony Skinner( w),Tom Morgan( p),Jim Palmiotti( i),Ian Laughlin( col),Ken Lopez( let),Joey Cavalieri( ed)."Last Exit from the Bronx" The Punisher 2099,vol.1,no.3(April 1993).United States:Marvel Comics. Lexi Alexander (Director) (5 December 2008). Punisher: War Zone (Motion picture). United States: Lions Gate Entertainment. Retool of the Hasbro Pulse exclusive Wolverine with a new unmasked head, pinless limbs and accessories Sniper rifle, shoulder strap, pistol, silenced pistol, 2 blast effect pieces, 2 smoke effect pieces and alternate hands

MARVEL LEGENDS THE PUNISHER - Marvel Legends UK

O'Hanlon, Jim (director); Ken Kristensen (writer) (November 17, 2017). "Virtue of the Vicious". Marvel's The Punisher. Season 1. Episode 10. Netflix. Brian Michael Bendis( w),David Finch( p),Danny Miki, Mark Morales, Allen Martinez, and Victor Olazaba( i),Frank D'Armata( col),Richard Starkings and Comicraft's Albert Deschesne( let),Tom Brevoort( ed)."Breakout! Parts One to Three" The New Avengers,vol.1,no.1–3(1 December 2004 – 2 February 2005).United States:Marvel Comics. Jason Aaron( w),Steve Dillon( p),Steve Dillon( i),Matt Hollingsworth( col),VC's Cory Petit( let),Axel Alonso( ed)."Bullseye, Part Two" Punisher MAX,vol.1,no.7(12 May 2010).United States:Marvel Comics. John Ostrander( w),Tom Lyle( p),Robert Jones( i),John Kalisz( col),Richard Starkings and Comicraft Lettering( let),Jaye Gardner( ed)."Tumbling Down" Punisher,vol.3,no.9(July 1996).United States:Marvel Comics. Matt Fraction( w),Leandro Fernandez( p),Francisco Paronzini( i),Val Staples( col),VC's Joe Caramagna( let),Aubrey Sitterson( ed)."Heroes and Villains" Punisher War Journal,vol.2,no.11(12 September 2007).United States:Marvel Comics.Figures are 8-inch (200mm). The figures were produced by Hasbro and feature multiple points of articulation. The Star-Lord helmet features some accurate, rugged weathering details to the finish. Press the button on the side of the helmet to activate the glowing red eyes along with cosmic light FX. Adjustable fit helmet fits most heads. Features power-up sound effects as well. Schedeen, Jesse (17 December 2008). " Punisher Vol. 6 #65 Review". ca.ign.com. IGN . Retrieved 2 April 2015. The helmets complement other Marvel Legends props like Mjolner, the Infinity Gauntlet, and Captain America’s shield, etc. We dedicated a different article to every Marvel Legends role play prop here.

Marvel Legends - Action Figures - Kapow Toys! Marvel Legends - Action Figures - Kapow Toys!

Netflix Original Series 'Marvel's The Punisher' Announces Three New Cast Members". Marvel.com. October 6, 2016. Archived from the original on 2017-07-24 . Retrieved October 7, 2016. Early shipments have a paint error with grey paint on 616 pants and blue on Ultimate. A running change corrected this. Pat Mills and Tony Skinner( w),Tom Morgan( p),Jimmy Palmiotti( i),Ian Laughlin( col),Ken Lopez( let),Joey Cavalieri( ed)."The Mourning After" The Punisher 2099,vol.1,no.2(March 1993).United States:Marvel Comics. You get two portraits with the figure, and they’re both excellent. He comes out of the box with the beat-up head. Gritting his teeth with vengeful rage, this Castle has seen better days. He’s got several cuts being held together by bandages, each featuring some wonderful detail. The sheer will and determination on this particular portrait is absolutely fantastic and it suits the character so well. It’s just another example of Hasbro killing it with their Legends head sculpts, and while it uses paint instead of the half-tone printing for the facial details, everything is still nice and sharp. Pat Mills and Tony Skinner( w),Tom Morgan( p),Jim Palmiotti( i),Ian Laughlin( col),Ken Lopez( let),Joey Cavalieri( ed)."Heroes Day" The Punisher 2099,vol.1,no.4(May 1993).United States:Marvel Comics.alternate heads, 2 katanas, 2 guns, four alternate hands, 2 knives, a chimichanga and flight stand for Headpool The character was portrayed by Dominic West in the film Punisher: War Zone and Ben Barnes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe / Netflix series The Punisher. With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for poseable and displayable collectibles. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability. John Ostrander( w),Tom Lyle( p),Ivy and Nichols( i),John Kalisz( col),Richard Starkings and Comicraft Lettering( let),Chris Cooper( ed)."Clash" Punisher,vol.3,no.4(February 1996).United States:Marvel Comics. Goddard, Andy (director); Bruce Marshall Romans (writer) (November 17, 2017). "Crosshairs". Marvel's The Punisher. Season 1. Episode 7. Netflix.

Marvel Comics) - Wikipedia Jigsaw (Marvel Comics) - Wikipedia

Proton cannon, alternate unmasked head, alternate season 2 head, uni-beam effect piece, 4 alternate hands and 2 blast effect piecesJigsaw is an athletic man with no superhuman powers. During his time in prison, he was able to hone his physical strength to a level comparable to the Punisher. He has extensive experience with street-fighting techniques, and familiarity with a variety of weapons and criminal techniques. He carries various handguns as needed. He has been known to wear a special exo-skeleton in his outfits. Before Jigsaw was disfigured, he was a highly-charismatic leader and criminal organizer, but after the accident, only the latter trait remained. [38] Other versions [ edit ] 2099 [ edit ] Jigsaw 2099, on the cover of The Punisher 2099 #10 (November 1993). Art by Tom Morgan. Retool and repaint of the 12-inch Marvel Legends Captain America figure with a new head, boots, gloves and accessories Marv Wolfman( w),Keith Pollard( p),Mike Esposito( i),B. Sharen( col),J. Novak( let),Marv Wolfman( ed)."The Jigsaw is Up!" The Amazing Spider-Man,vol.1,no.188(January 1979).United States:Marvel Comics.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment