276°
Posted 20 hours ago

e.l.f Stay All Night Setting Mist,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protect and perfect all skin types with one hydrating mist. This weightless makeup setting spray from e.l.f. refreshes and soothes your skin, sets your makeup for long-lasting wear, and defends your complexion by absorbing harmful blue light from tech devices (so your skin doesn’t have to). Stay All Day Blue Light Setting Mist is your screen-time shield that nourishes with good-for-skin ingredients, while keeping your makeup looking fresh throughout the day with no need for touch-ups. Pro Tip: Due to the nature of the formula, some clogging might occur. Run mister under warm water to release formula. It is normal for it to settle; the mixing ball will help evenly redistribute the formula.

I has looking for a setting spray that set my makeup, reduce transfer, and keep my skin looking like skin. In recent times, there has been very little need for a full face of makeup and as a result, I've wanted to reduce the amount of powder products I use and keep my skin looking fresh. So this setting spray is used lightly on a fairly sheer layer of foundation and concealer with setting power under the eyes and around the mouth. I have found this spray (held arms length away and sprayed held slightly up - two spray to coat the face) to keep the skin like finish of my makeup, does not alter the colour and leave a cast, no shimmer, smells fantastic, and reduces transfer. The mist is fine enough where a sponge isn't needed to blend in the product. In an 8 hour day, my makeup still looks fresh and wears nicely. I have fairly dry skin with occasional oiliness on the nose and forehead and did not notice any particular emphasis on these minor issues. Claims: This spray should hold your makeup in place all day. It should also revitalize, soothe, and hydrate the skin. It is for all skin types. What is it: The Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist is a lightweight makeup setting spray for up to 16 hours of wear All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Last in this elf setting spray review is the elf Illuminating Mist & Set. I find that this one does not give me an illuminated or radiant look. It might provide the slightest hint of a fine glitter on the skin, but my overall finish is matte. I still feel that it does extend the wear time of makeup, but I can see a hint more wear and tear versus the Stay All Day or Stay All Night.

Claims: This should hydrate and condition the skin for a long-lasting finish. It can also refresh your makeup. What is it: A lightweight facial mist spray that absorbs blue light, protects skin, and sets your makeup. How to Use: For best results, use with e.l.f’s Poreless Putty Primer followed by Flawless Finish Foundation. Shake bottle well before each use. Hold 8-10 inches away from face. Close eyes and mist the face 2-4 times in a “Z” formation. Third is the elf Dewy Coconut Setting Mist. It does give you a subtle fresh and healthy glow without the use of shimmers or glitters. There is no shaker ball. As we know by now with these round bottles, the mist is fine and the spray successfully sets makeup. It is not surprising at the end of the day I have more shine going on with this dewy spray than with the others. Part is my oils coming through, part is the spray. I see a bit more wear and tear at the end of the day, but this honestly looks pretty good for a dewy mist! We all know that illuminating products have a shorter wear time by nature, but this spray does a good job of being dewy and long lasting.e.l.f. clean means we go above and beyond EU Cosmetic Regulation and FDA requirements by voluntarily removing more than the required 1,600 ingredients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment