276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beeble Honey Whisky (30% ABV) - Artisan British Honey Whisky Liqueur (50cl)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a database developed through our experience of working within the continuing healthcare sector. MB: Ten years ago, Nicola – my business partner – was given a beekeeping course as a gift, she fell in love with it and started beekeeping as a hobby. She began to notice that the honey wasn’t going far enough and when she spun the honey there was a lot of wastage. Winkelmann grew up in North Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, a town of 5,000 people about an hour outside of Milwaukee. His dad was an electrical engineer; his mother worked at a local senior center. Winkelmann graduated from Purdue in 2003 with a computer-science degree but no artistic training. (He chose the name Beeple after a 1980s toy whose nose lit up in response to light and sound, which was loosely connected to the kind of early art he was making.) You need to be aged 18 or older, and be assessed as having a certain level of care need to be entitled to NHS continuing healthcare. Assessments for eligibility will be made in accordance with the national framework for NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care.

MB: Nicola is the beekeeper and I’m just the bookkeeper! On a typical day I cycle to work, grab a coffee in my reusable cup then we have a stand up team meeting to discuss operations, the bees and other admin. We have a bespoke marketing approach and we take great pride in harnessing a close relationship with all our customers as they are instrumental in improving our products and helping us grow. I mainly take care of the financial and sales side of things whilst Nicola is an excellent designer and takes the lead on anything that involvesbees. The stunning visuals have attracted a diverse audience online. In 2018, Winkelmann received a direct message from Florent Buonomano, an artistic director at Louis Vuitton, who’d shared the work with his boss, artistic director Nicolas Ghesquière (“the design leader of his generation,” according to Vogue). Winkelmann knew so little about fashion that his first thought was: Is Louis Vuitton still alive? He was surprised to find out that while Vuitton had passed away in 1892, he was corresponding with the artistic director of an iconic luxury house with 160 years of rich history. Aesthetic judgment is in the eye of the beholder,” Davis said. “We want there to be a dialogue and we want people to see this as worthy of criticism. That means it’s art. If you have a strong opinion about it, it has value. We’re all about giving visibility to this artist who clearly has something provocative to say and is also having a financially meaningful impact.”

Despite the attention and his growing reach, Winkelmann never considered selling any of his work. Or rather, he didn’t really know how to sell it. This is a common problem. As John Crain, the cofounder of the NFT marketplace SuperRare, explained: “A lot of supertalented digital artists don’t fit the model for the contemporary art world. They don’t go to Art Basel. They’re active on GIF communities. They weren’t monetizing the work as fine art. They might have sold T-shirts on a Linktree.” For Christie’s, Beeple composed a mosaic made from his first 5,000 “Everydays”—but no LCD screen will accompany the sale. Unlike the first NFT that Christie’s sold in October—the Robert Alice canvas that happened to come with an NFT—this would be Christie’s first strictly digital piece. In short, an auction house founded in London in 1766 was about to sell a JPEG. Eligibility does not depend on a particular disease, condition, or diagnosis. Nor does it depend on where the care is provided, or by whom. If an assessment determines that you have a primary health need, you may be eligible.

Children and young people aged under 18 with complex health needs may be eligible for NHS continuing care funding. What happens if I don’t meet the criteria? Funded nursing care

History

With Broadcare, we can capture important patient data in a single place. Then, we can look at trends and create reports measuring our performance. Freedom of information There is no art hanging on the walls. Behind him you can see side-by-side sixty-five-inch flat-screen televisions—one tuned to CNN, the other to Fox News. “I never change the channel and they’re always on mute,” he says. The TVs, he says, are a “window to the outside world.” This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.

The Freedom of Information Act 2000 gives a right of access to all types of recorded information held by public bodies, like the NHS. This includes information held by our continuing healthcare team. Find out more about our freedom of information process.For people in a nursing home who do not meet the funding criteria, they may be eligible for NHS funded nursing care. This is because the nursing fee includes an additional cost for the employment of registered nurses. The decision on whether you are eligible will be provided at the same time that a decision is made regarding your eligibility for NHS continuing healthcare. Other health and social care services Winkelmann eventually focused on freelance projects for companies like Possible Productions in Los Angeles, which does graphics and animation for live events, including the MTV VMAs and the Super Bowl. (When Shakira walked through digital fire at the Super Bowl, that was Beeple.) He has also, in his words, done “lame” work for Apple but also something for Elon Musk’s SpaceX that was so “friggin’ sweet,” he’d tell you about it if he weren’t subject to a nondisclosure agreement. But he kept up the “Everydays”—for thirteen years now and counting—and he hasn’t missed a single day. Not for his wedding or the birth of his two children or a cross-country move from Appleton, Wisconsin, to Charleston.

See, Beeple is Mike Winkelmann. Mike Winkelmann is Beeple. And in the weird worlds of high fashion, fine art, and cryptocurrency, it doesn’t get any weirder than this story. NR: ‘Spinning’ is a way of harvesting honey. There is a well known contraption called a honey extractor, that you can slot your honey frames into and spin. The centrifugal force spins the honey out of the honeycomb. I don’t actually use a spinner – I scrape the honey comb by hand into a metal cauldron and then put it through a huge sieve, as I can’t stand wasting a drop as a bee only makes half a teaspoon of honey in its life time.Last time I used an extractor, I covered my entire kitchen and self with honey and ended up feeling like Paddington Bear! For his part, Winkelmann wasn’t feeling the pressure. Yes, he’d become the de facto face of this crypto art market, and in a way this sale would be a litmus test for the field. He was “humbled” to be a part of the moment but said the sale price is “entirely out of my hands.” Vuitton was hoping to digitally print some of Winkelmann’s art onto a collection that would debut in a runway show at the Louvre. (“I was immediately captured by Beeple’s futuristic universe,” said Ghesquière, who later collaborated with Winkelmann on digital window displays for some of the global Vuitton boutiques. “His work resonates strongly with today’s world.”) Vuitton paid Winkelmann a flat fee, but the artist didn’t believe any of this was real until he was sitting in the Louvre and the first model rounded the corner wearing one of his images across her body.His neighbors have no idea what he does, he says, which is probably good. Late last year, the revolutionary company Boston Dynamics posted a video of robots that could dance. It went viral, and Winkelmann put his spin on the moment, dropping the robots into a virtual strip club where patrons threw dollar bills at them. MB: We work with a family run distillery in Perth where we create our own honey blendthat we infuse with a 3-year old scotch to make the honey whiskey and for the honey vodka we use a sustainableBritishvodka. Both takeabout a month or so to mature before it’s ready to be bottled. The global spread of the Internet has perhaps led to the most fundamental political, cultural and social transformation in human history. Unprecedented access to the information of billions of people has led to incredible opportunities and the disclosure of human potential. But to the same extent, it has led to a total control of the population by the state, private individuals and corporations, manipulation of public opinions and fraud. It will not be superfluous to note that the concentration of all user information from technology companies, to which they have full access, gives them incredible competitive advantages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment