276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bodyguard

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the story of an ex-Royal Military Policeman, martial arts champion, and expert in close protection who found his way to the top of his profession, protecting the most famous woman in the world, Princess Diana. Through his assignment as protection for Mohamed and Dodi al-Fayed, he became guard and confidante to the Princess of Wales and the young princes, particularly Harry, and in Protecting Diana he details the weeks leading up to her tragic death. The IRA used a young girl to lure this man to his death, and Lee, along with an RUC unit, had to get to this house, while they knew an IRA unit was also on the way. He continued: “She was a caring mother. She loved her boys. She loved watching them play. She loved playing with them. She loved watching Harry [be a] bit of a naughty boy. I think we call them naughty boys, [but] I call 'em a free child and I think she was a free child too.” A witness driving a car travelling in front of the Mercedes in Paris on the night of the crash told the inquest that he saw a high-powered motorbike overtake the car just seconds before the crash. But like I said, he is pushing his new book very sharply indeed.” Diana Princess Of Wales, Prince William & Prince Harry. Credit: Julian Parker /UK Press via Getty Images US move

Book: Former Bodyguard Details Princess Diana ‘Protecting Diana’ Book: Former Bodyguard Details Princess Diana

Myers says he believes Diana’s sons Prince William and Prince Harry will not “find his comments too helpful” believing they are “very self-serving”.In terms of Lee’s own personal stories, there was one from when he was undercover in Northern Ireland and he had to rescue a solider from a honey trap,” said Howard. Once] there was one picture in the newspaper in one of the British tabloids at the time that showed a picture of the princess — a lovely picture. And then they had one of Camilla, which wasn’t a very nice picture. And I think the headline was, ‘He chose this for that,’” he recalled to Us. “It was a very crude comment and we saw that newspaper that morning and when the princess came down for a chat in the morning on the beach, which she used to do, you know, I did mention to her, ‘Have you seen the headlines?’ because I knew it would stir the paparazzi up. That was the only reason I made the comment and the princess said, ‘Well, it’s his choice. I moved on.’ Didn’t even comment any further in it. And I thought, you know, what a good comment.” The parallels with Prince Harry are all to be seen,” the editor said, referring to them as “sliding doors moments”. Princess Diana died on August 31, 1997, after a car accident in Paris. (Image: PA Archive/PA Images)

Anyone know this guy? | Army Rumour Service

According to the book, Diana did go out to speak to reporters but ultimately did not say anything about her plans. As well as focusing on his time protecting Princess Diana, the book also looks at Lee’s time in the military, including tense moments in Northern Ireland. Paparazzi swarmed the boat in St. Tropez daily where Princess Diana was staying with boyfriend Dodi Al-Fayed in 1997, a month before her death. AP A lot of the book is set in a Tudor mansion, and the inspiration came from watching a documentary that showed priest holes and tunnels used to hide priest during the 1500s.He added: “I actually signed up to join Diana and Dodi in America. She was definitely going, and that was that. She told me she was going there. Very informative on his training and career. His "quality" of the time spent with the royals are blessed sweet memories. The Bodyguard also reveals Princess Diana’s plans to head to America, and how her death influenced Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to step down as senior members of the Royal Family. Lee protected Princess Diana and her sons in St Tropez during the summer of 1997, the tragic incidents that followed in Paris would be the catalyst for his close quarter combat system of training to be developed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment