276°
Posted 20 hours ago

J Lube Powder, White, 284 g

£4.56£9.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lubricants, or lubes, can make sexual activities more enjoyable and comfortable by reducing friction. While some alternatives are fine to use, there are others that people should avoid. Olive oil has many health benefits, but it is not advisable to use it as a sexual lubricant. In this article, we list some alternatives and explain… READ MORE Use water-based lubricants only: oil-based lubricants can damage condoms and increase the risk of infections.

Silicone-based lubes are suitable for sexual intercourse as they do not damage latex-based barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms. The key things to this recipe are patient waiting for the J-lube to hydrate, the boiling, and the addition of a jelly-style lubricant. I haven't tried J-lube without adding a jelly-style one, so maybe I'm full of shit. Nothing new there. Color me hopelessly unimaginative Repeat step 2 two or three times until all the J-lube powder has been added to the water. At this point the mixture will still be quite lumpy and uneven. Cover the pitcher with plastic film. If you want to produce a high-quality batch of J-Lube that will last for quite some time, it isn’t all that difficult. Here’s what you need:I would be remiss, however, if I didn’t go into greater detail about the potential health risks associated with all this, so there is a section down below called “Is J-Lube safe, really?” with more details. Aloe Cadabra’s Natural Personal Lube is a unique aloe vera-based lube free from parabens, propylene glycol, and glycerin. This lube is vegan, edible, and comes in multiple fun flavors. It's made with 95% organic aloe vera and it contains vitamin E, so in addition to being safe for your body, it helps to reduce painful intercourse and relieves vaginal dryness. It’s a two-in-one deal as it acts as a personal lubricant and a vaginal moisturizer.

Virgin coconut oil contains anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. As people generally like the smell and taste of coconut, it could be a suitable lube alternative. Lubricants, or “lube” as it is commonly called, are generally safe to use and can enhance sexual experiences by reducing friction and discomfort. However, as with any product used on or in the body, there are potential risks associated with their use. Some of these risks include: Over my years of playing, I have found salt to be too inconvenient to have around. Especially if I’m washing up in the shower. I have played with a few different soaps to see what cleans J-Lube off the fastest, and have I found that the fastest cleaners are also the ones you’d least want to use on your intimate bits. Case and point, the fastest cleaner I have found is a highly abrasive hand cleaner used for washing up after working with greasy machinery. This, of course, would be extremely painful to use on your sensitive parts, but for cleaning just your hands, it’s the best. In the search for the ideal middle ground, I have (comfortably) settled on Doctor Bronner’s Magic Soaps in the liquid form. It never seems to take any more than two good soapy passes to get all the slime off. Just pour the liquid soap into your hands and wash up the affected parts. Don’t use a washcloth or anything like that until after you’ve used your hands to get the lubricant off. The soap doesn’t leave any oily residue, so you’ll know exactly when the lube is gone. Salt does clean up faster, but it’s inconvenient and it will rapidly draw your attention to any small cuts on the surface of your skin.

J-Lube is two things; a polymer (polyethylene oxide) and a dispersing agent (sucrose). The real work is done by the polymer, the dispersal agent is just there to make it easier to measure out and mix. You’d be using a mere 25% of what you normally use if there were no dispersing agent, and given how J-lube likes to clump when it gets wet, if you didn’t have the dispersing agent it would turn into one big clump when it hit the water.

The instructions on the bottle say to rub some salt into the J-Lube to dissolve it. This works well but isn’t necessary with the above recipe for pre-mixed J-Lube. And again, despite what other people say, J-Lube CAN be washed off with soap and water. It just takes a while, especially if you directly applied J-Lube powder to your skin. Besides these natural ingredients, many lubes contain preservatives. Sodium benzoate and citric acid are two such preservatives that are considered to be safe. Hydroxyethylcellulose is another ingredient you might see in lube; it is helpful for those trying to conceive because lubes with this ingredient closely mimic natural vaginal fluids and have been found to be helpful because they don't decrease sperm motility. Varma, S. R., et al. (2019). Invitro anti-inflammatory and skin protective properties of virgin coconut oil. LOLA’s Personal Lubricant is a relatively affordably priced option that is free from potentially harmful ingredients like parabens, glycerin, and fragrances. LOLA considers it to be hypoallergenic, meaning the risk of an allergic reaction is low compared to other similar products (however, it’s worth noting that the FDA doesn’t really regulate these claims).Your ultimate goal here is to boil the J-Lube for a little while. When I am making J-Lube, I usually microwave a single batch for a total of around four to five minutes on the highest setting, but you may need to do it for more or less time depending on your microwave. You want the entire batch to become uniformly boiling, as when the water begins to boil it bursts the remaining clumps from the inside out and leaves you with, if done carefully enough, perfectly smooth, lumpless J-Lube.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment