276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Sensory Bass, 40 Hr Battery, Microphone, Works with iPhone Android and Bluetooth Devices - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’re not the most expensive looking headphones, but they feel sturdy enough for everyday use. We just wish the plastic wasn't as much of a fingerprint magnet as it is. Bass-heads would be better served by the Urbanista New York, which have natural bass thrills you’ll find more satisfying.

If I touched my face and then put the headphones on, my makeup immediately left fingerprints and it was even worse if I took them off and they brushed my face as I did so. This is partly my fault, but even natural oils produced by your skin throughout the day leave their mark and I’d rather not have to use an alcohol-based hand gel every time I decide to listen to some music. The Crusher Wireless aren’t close to “best in class” with their unadulterated sound, but I’ve enjoyed them, and they don’t have any glaring tonal issues. The Crusher Wireless headphones are easy to pair to your device and once connected the Bluetooth connection remains strong. The sound quality via Bluetooth is good and consistent and you can move a reasonable distance from your device in an open space. Walls and doors will cause connection problems as they do with any pair of Bluetooth headphones.The Skullcandy Crusher Wireless have plenty of energy, the soundstage is reasonably wide and there’s more to the mids than an amorphous mass. Although when rendering vocals, the treble does take on much of the responsibility for detail and texture thanks to their greater presence. Though comfortable, these headphones look and feel slightly cheap which isn’t ideal for something that will sit so prominently on your head. We also think the multi-function buttons could have been utilized and positioned in a way that was more intuitive and convenient to use. The cut-off point for the bass slider is too high as sliding it any more than halfway up made most songs hard to listen to. Final Verdict The positioning of the control buttons on the rear of the ear cups makes sense in terms of neatness but they’re quite flat so you have to run your finger along them to try and find the right one, which can increase the amount of time it takes to control your music.

Lightweight, comfortable, and intelligently designed with no wires visible unless in folded-down position, and even then, they're in a protective channel and very well-designed. Enhance and customize your listening experience with the Skullcandy App. Control product features and settings, access user guides, and update product firmware versions as Skullcandy releases updates to some products in market. Slappppy-almost assaultive-thump with evenly matched, richly clear high-tone vocals and energetically articulated mids

Turning the slider up slightly (but no more than halfway) pushed low frequency sounds forward to a noticeable degree, and drum beats and bass had much more texture and punch that they would have otherwise. On the Weeknd's The Hills, for example, the song really benefited from a slight push of the bass slider as it gave the chorus more punch without distorting the high vocals. Too far, however, and the song became unpalatable. They do exert a decent clamping force, though, so if you have bigger ears or just don’t like firmer-feeling headphones, you may run into problems. Skullcandy's Crusher wireless headphones are comfortable, fun and offer an excellent battery life for a reasonable price. Though they’ll appeal most to bass-lovers who’ll enjoy playing with the haptic slider, they also offer fairly well-rounded if slightly bass-heavy sound for those looking for more balance. As long as you don't push it too far up the adjustable bass and vibrations also make these fun headphones for movie watching and playing action-oriented video games. We Disliked These aren’t noise cancelling headphones so do expect some sound leakage. The degree of noise isolation they offer is better than on-ears and about right for their over-ear design. You won’t experience too much embarrassment from others hearing your guilty-pleasure songs or too much irritation from external noise interrupting them. App and Product Upgrades: As they become available, we will release new and improved firmware to the earbuds or headphones you own to keep you with the latest greatest audio experience. Enable push notifications in the Skullcandy App to receive alerts for upgrades that are available to you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment