276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosplay Life Street Fighter Chun-Li Cosplay Costume for Women | Full Set | Adult Size

£24.985£49.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anime Katana Sword,Devil May Cry Anime Cosplay,Vergil’s Yamato Sword Real Handmade Japanese Samurai Sword,T10 Steel Clay Tempered With Hamon

Legendary Samurai Dragon Greaves: Handcrafted Elegance & Durability. Ideal for LARP or cosplay L5R RPG L5AKeep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I butchered a pair of white boots and embroidered directly on the pleather to replicate the boots in the design. I was criticized for having heels but since this is an Art Nouveau take on Chun-Li, small heels are actually appropriate!

Red Hood Helmet Cosplay / DC Helmet / DC Cosplay / Gotham Knights / Red Hood Mask / Redhood Helmet / Custom Cosplay / Cosplay Mask Street Fighter Chun-Li Neon Sign, Custom Led Neon Sign, Gaming Room Decor, Christmas Gift, Personalized Japanese Neon Sign Another creative spin on Chun-Li is more athletic. Ccthegeek uses inspiration from the original Street Fighter II look. We have the original color blue, the bracelets, and the ribbons for the "ox-horn," hairstyle. The "ox-horn," hairstyle is the way Chinese children style their hair. The hashtags in her post suggest that her look is Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) inspired. This may be to give Chun-Li a modern twist in a sport version.CHUN-LI Japan Mens Tshirt | Street Fighter, Arcade Tee, Cool tshirt, Gaming Tshirt, Fighting Game tshirt, Streetfighter 2 shirt, gift idea Her default outfit changed briefly for the Street Fighter Alpha games. She wore an embroidered blue sleeveless vest, blue unitard with yellow trim, and yellow sneakers with blue trim. Her hair buns were also yellow. Street Fighter V Alternate Costume Danielle Vedovelli isn't just capable of pulling off Chun-Li's looks, she can pull off her moves as well! She's both a cosplayer and a martial artist, making Chun-Li a perfect character for her to cosplay. You can tell from her pose in the picture above that's she's waiting and ready for action.

Her main motivation throughout the games is to bring to justice the killer of her father, M. Bison. Along the way, she fights many villains with the help of her friends and allies, such as Guile, Cammy, and Ryu. Through it all, she has not wavered in her quest for justice. This awesome Chun-Li cosplay was self-posted to Reddit by CherishedPug, who also goes by SenshiMaddy. CherishedPug mentions in her post that out of all her cosplays (which she's done many), her Chun-Li is the one that gets her stopped for pictures the most. And it's easy to see why as all the little details she put into her costume really adds to the awesomeness of the cosplay. Yaya Han has one of the more ornate looking Chun-Li cosplays on this list with her "Art Nouveau" Chun-Li. The design is based on the beautiful artwork of Razvan-Sedekiah, which Yaya describes as being up to her "alley aesthetically" and was a project that was more "challenging" to her than a default Chun Li costume.

Ever wonder what superheroes do when they aren’t battling to the death? This cosplayer gives us a peek into the life of Chun-Li’s day job! Cosplay knows no limitations like ethnicity, size, or gender, and this awesome Chun-Li cosplay by Ladybeard is proof of that. "Ladybeard" is the stage persona of Richard Magarey, a stunt actor, pro-wrestler, singer, and idol. Though he's originally from Australia, he's made quite the name for himself in Japan with both his presence in the ring and with his musical style "Kawaiicore," that blends J-pop with hardcore metal. The thought of dressing up as one of my favourite characters had never crossed my mind, but from that moment, I was hooked! Jennifer aka "Mayhem's Muse" is the Cosplay Editor for BoLS and manages Ad Sales and Communications. Her cosplay awards include the RTX Judge's Choice Award and Dragon's Lair Austin's Cosplay Symposium. franchise the first names that pop into your head are probably Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li. Not only is Chun-Li one of the main characters, but she's also credited as the first female character to ever be in a fighting game. Chun-Li set the stage for female fighters in the genre, and it's not hard to see why she's the favorite of so many.

Embroidered Spring Sword,Full tang Samurai sword Japanese katana, katana Tang Sword Jingyiwei Handmade Tang Knife

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Hand-forged, Japanese sword, ninja sword, knife, collectibles, birthday gift,Full Tang Samurai sword real katana High-end Samurai Knife Set Jennifer has been a Cosplay Guest Judge at RTX, Tacticon and Genghis Con in Colorado. She regularly attends conventions to cover cosplay for BoLS. Her cosplay work has been featured in publications such as Girls Who Love Monsters, Geek Fuel, and Renaissance Magazine. Jennifer has modeled in the Her Universe Fashion Show, Precision Camera's yearly Precision Camera University, and has taught several workshops for photographers about partnering with cosplayers and creative muses/models. Chinese girls with amazing arms and legs infiltrate Japan! Chun-Li, who uses Chinese martial arts as a weapon, hangs around the world as an ICPO investigator. It was at a Chinese restaurant in a town near the suspect’s Nejo that she decided to go undercover in Japan.”– RedBull Japan Article All together, there was a lot of detail work on this costume, and many hours of hand sewing. It was a fun and enjoyable costume project, and I had no idea how well this cosplay would be received by the public. A part of me wondered if people would recognize me as Chun-Li but from the moment I stepped out of my room at Fanime, folks were yelling "Chun-Li" and asking for photos. I personally love that I can use my own hair with this cosplay and not worry about a hot wig at summer cons. It is also surprisingly comfortable and I can do action poses and stay in it for several hours at a time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment