276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Collection Men's Watch AE-1200WH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This classic CASIO watch has functions such as World Time, LED light, 1/100th Sec Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, and quick access to the time in 4 time zones. While I would still recommend the F91W to a lot of people, the AE-1200WH has become my go-to when I'm wearing a digital watch. Like all really great tool watches – the classic Mark series pilot's watches, for example – the AE1200WH-1A gives every indication of not having been designed, per se, at all, but like the Mark series, its pragmatism in design and execution manages to transcend simple functionality, and achieve an aesthetic all its own. Well, the AE-1200WH is something that I've enjoyed more than the big G-Shocks, and more than the tiny F91W. One of the things you've gotta talk about when talking about watches, is the cost of getting into the game.

Complete with a 10-year battery, LCD display and quartz timing package, you can view all 31 timezones around the world from the convenience of your wrist.The World Time has more features, a better backlight, the ability to swap time zones quickly, and a larger, easier to read face. After doing some looking, I found the Casio AE-1200WH, often referred to as the "World Time", or "Casio Royale". Water resistance is rated to 100 meters, so this watch is fine for swimming, wearing in the shower, or while washing dishes. Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties. Affiliate Disclaimer: Firearm Rack is funded through direct donations and affiliate programs where the retailer pays a small portion of the sale to the site for the referral.

The previous reviewed F91W-1 was purely a digital watch, however, the AE-1200WH displays a lot more on the watch face. On a very cold night in July of this year, the orange glow of the backlight was a great comfort while I was freezing my buns off.The time zone that we have actively selected is darkened on the map, which makes it easy to see which one you're in. When not trying to become a better shooter, he can be found enjoying a zombie videogame or listening to Warren Zevon. Nearly everything that I do on Primer Peak is paid for out of my own pocket, and my content is not shilled or driven by manufacturers or companies.

The plastic case and mineral glass crystal, as it turns out, reward closer scrutiny with a surprisingly rich display of somewhat muted but strangely elegant geometry, and while the AE1200WH-1A doesn't have the broad-shouldered tough-guy vibe of the G-Shock, it has another kind of retro-tech appeal that while not apparent at first glance, becomes more pronounced and more enjoyable the longer you wear the watch. The factory resin band on the AE-1200WH is also a little wider, making it a bit more comfortable when attached tightly on the wrist. While the case itself seems wide, the light weight and profile make this watch seem more medium rather than large.The base black model, models with different colored bands and cases, and some models with metal bracelets. On the watch, we select the time zone by selecting cities within the time zone, named using three digit airport codes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment